But who would cry for a killer?

They arrived at the Sanctuary Hotel, the place where the wedding party was being held. It was an expensive place, decorated with vintage furniture and tall columns on the sides. They followed the sound of music to a big hall filled with smiles and chattering which came from beautifully dressed people in gowns and suits. Some ate, some drank and some just talked, looking perfectly safe.

Will's tense face relaxed at the sight, "Maybe we were wrong. Maybe we overreacted." - He turned to Eliana.

"Maybe." - She paused for a second, but uneasiness returned to her face very quickly, "But... Do you really believe we could both be that far off? Maybe it is him, he just wasn't planning on killing today."

Will looked around and breathed in the happiness that covered the whole room, "No." - He shook his head, "There's no way he would be able to stand and just watch... this. Now, look there Eliana." - He pointed at the center of the hall where the newlywed's table was, "What is missing from that beautiful sight?"

Eliana saw the groom talking with his best man, and the maid of honor was typing on the phone. One spot at the table, however, was empty. "The bride." - Eliana realized, "Where is she?"

"If we find the bride, we find our suspect.  Easy enough." - Will spoke sourly, and stared to walk towards one of the front tables.

"Excuse me. Do you know where we could find the bride?" - He asked one of the female guests whom he percieved to be close family.

"Umm... She went to change upstairs. She should be back soon." -The lady furrowed her eyebrows in suspicion,  "Who are you?"

"Well, we're here on official business." - He showed his badge, an action which made the rest of the table gasp, "And do you know were we could find this man?" - He showed a picture of Randy Barlow.

"He... Is the wedding planning guy. He came earlier but went home... What is going on?" - The lady raised her voice worriedly.

Will didn't give a reply, but just turned around hurriedly with a simple thank you. It was easy to find which room the bride had reserved by showing the badge to the receptionist. The red carpet that covered the stairs led them on the first floor. Will's hyper-focused mind couldn't help but scan all of the people they passed by, most of them wedding guests and some of them employees. One of the cooks was obviously in a hurry and almost bumped into them, but Will didn't see his face. This sparked an idea in his head, but right now finding the bride was a priority.

They knocked on the door, calling out out her name, "Mrs. Wright?"

No reply.

After trying one more time, they decided to open the door which luckily wasn't locked. The room was empty, with Mrs. Wright nowhere in sight.

"Damn it. Where is she?" - Eliana ran a hand through her, "Did he take her?"

Will paced around the room, thinking about the anwser, "If he wanted to just kill her...he wouldn't do it here. He'd just do it the usual way." - He talked mostly to himself, "But his raging jelaousy wanted something bigger... So, if you wanted to start a fire, where is the easiest place to do it?"

"Most commonly, fires start in a kitchen." - Eliana replied, "That cook we passed by earlier... I found it strange that he was in such a hurry."

"Me too." - Will looked at her with an expression that told her everything she needed to know.

They ran downstairs, hitting the fire alarm on the way. The guests started looking around in a panic, trying to find the cause of the alarm suddenly going off. No fire was visible, but they started to leave the hotel nonetheless. Will and Eliana were relieved they were able to react in time.