Chapture 1

POLAND POV :

I went to work as usual by bus. When I first arrived I would be greeted by someone's gaze. Now it has become a normal thing. I'm starting to not care either. entered the elevator and pressed the button, but before the door closed there was someone's foot blocking the elevator door. He was German. now I don't care by his arrival and just let him stand in the corner. he greeted me but I just kept quiet when the door opened, I wanted to go to the office but someone grabbed my arm, I was pressed against the elevator wall and one of the person's legs was right under my crotch. you German bully.

Germany: Is it good to ignore your boss like that?

Poland : .........

Germany : answer.

He moved his feet closer to my crotch. We were so close that we could feel each other's breath. He brought his head closer to my neck but pushed him suddenly. He gasped in surprise. I immediately walked towards the office and slam the door and locked it.

I sighed and sat in my chair but just as I sat down I heard a knock on the door reluctantly I started to open the door there stood a German with a pile of papers I accepted the papers without complaining but when I wanted to close the door he stopped me.

Germany : may I come in, I want-

Before he finished his sentence, I immediately slammed the door. I put the pile of paper on the desk and started finishing it.

I missed my lunch hour to work on this document. Moreover, I didn't want to meet the German. During lunch time, I heard knocking on the door several times and the German's voice, but as usual I don't care.

now it's 18.09 I'm yawning and my stomach is growling, however I finally finished this work I took the paper and took it to the German office but when I arrived he wasn't there I put the pile of paper on the table and left when I wanted to open the door I couldn't open it I felt someone lunge at me quickly I was on the table. there was no mistaking the perpetrator was the German. He put his hand on my waist and squeezed my thigh.

Germany : this is punishment for what you did this morning.

after saying this he started kissing my neck licking it, and biting it I started letting out pent up moans he just looked at me satisfied.

Germany : apologize if you want me to stop.

Poland : s-sor....!!!

Before I could say it, he bit my neck deeper. I started to pant I could feel his crotch on mine.
I was very messy, slowly he started to take off all my clothes including his clothes, he put me to sleep on the table. At that time, I was immediately brutally raped by the Germans. This was not the first time, but every one of their descendants always did that to me, they...... said that this was a form of love. Is that true? does that mean I've felt love? but that doesn't make me happy...

when I woke up I was already at home in Germany I almost couldn't get up suddenly someone came in it turned out it was a servant brought me breakfast then left I tried to stand up finally succeeded even though I was walking a little limping I went to the balcony when I arrived I started to feel the cold wind and I almost fell. I felt something soft I turned and saw the German he gave me a blanket then started hugging me.

Germany : good morning princess.

Poland : yes.

I answered simply as I was, I was confused about what to say.

Germany : I'm glad you answered me. even if it's a short answer. now you will stay here with me you can do anything until you are satisfied.

starting holding my waist and approaching my neck giving him a kiss. how does he know my sensitive area?

Poland : no way.

Germany : why.....

Poland: because there are people I have to look after.

I said as I walked away

Germany : who is that.

suddenly he threw me on the bed he was on top of me holding both of my hands his other hand started roaming around my crotch when he wanted to open the zipper I kicked him but didn't make him fall off the bed. I started to take my things and leave but before I left I heard the German scream.

I walked to the bus stop. I got on it and walked towards the house. When I arrived, I immediately entered the house. My maid started to greet me and asked why I didn't come home last night. I just answered that I was working overtime after taking off my coat I started walking towards one of the rooms I asked if 'they' were still sleeping my maid answered yes when I arrived at 'their' room I started carrying them then hugged them giving 'them' the warmth I felt My soft smile was etched. My children.