Chapture 9

NARRATORS POV

Poland : Wow, daddy's children are all grown up, you guys are so cute.

Cecilia : papa promised to give us gifts when we go to school.

Lennon : Cecilia is rude.

Poland : it's okay, this is for you.

Now that Cecilia and Lennon are 4 years old, they will start their childhood school period. Poland gave the gift he promised when Cecilia opened it, it was a teddy bear.

Poland : because Cecilia was cute, papa gave Cecilia a teddy bear.

Cecilia : really, thank you papa!.

Cecilia started running to hug Poland happily while Lennon opened his gift in the form of a toy robot with a remote control. He started to get excited trying to move the robot and managed to make a 'bib' sound.

Poland : Lennon, do you like it?

Lennon : yes I like it, thank you papa.

He also hugged Poland as thanks for the gift.

Poland : but wait a minute.

Poland's words shocked Cecilia and Lennon. They started to look at Poland and saw Poland wearing a serious face which made the two children worry and start to get restless.

Poland : you two are not like children in general.

Lennon : What do you mean, papa?.

Lennon asked in a trembling voice, anxious sweat began to wet his heart, his heart began to beat fast, and so did Cecilia.

Poland : What dad means is, when you two were 4 years old you spoke very fluently like adults. You also understood the difficult words I said when you were 11 months old and could walk quickly. are you two...

All these sentences made Cecilia and Lennon even more goosebumps and trembled with fear, afraid of being suspected, let alone hearing what Poland would say next.

Poland : are you a genius?! I don't know how fast your progress is! Papa's son is truly a genius!.

Cecilia and Lennon could finally breathe a sigh of relief. Fortunately, they were not suspected. Poland started looking at his watch and immediately told Cecilia and Lennon to put his gift in his room and immediately took his school bag.

Obediently, the two immediately put away their gifts and took their school bags before leaving. Poland checked their uniforms and asked if they were ready. Both children enthusiastically answered 'yes'.

They left the house and went to the garage. Poland got out of the car and opened the door for his two children. They sat in special child car seats and Poland taught them how to buckle up. After everything was ready, Poland got into the car and sat in the driver's seat and immediately drove the car to the kindergarten.

A few minutes later they arrived. Poland immediately parked the car and helped the two children get out of the car. Poland took their hands and walked towards the classroom. In front of the classroom door, a woman was seen inviting the children to come in and calming the children who were crying because they didn't want to stay there.

Poland : Miss Shella, please look after them, because I have to go to work immediately. If anything happens to them, contact me immediately.

Miss Shella : Yes sir.

Mrs. Shella started holding Cecilia and Lennon's hands to go to class before her two children entered the class. Poland waved at her two children and they enthusiastically immediately waved back at their father.

After Poland left the building and headed towards the parking lot, the entrance bell rang indicating that school was about to start. When Poland entered the car he started driving towards the company building and immediately thought about what would happen, especially he didn't want to meet German people. He had been working there for 5 years and it seemed like German people were still not satisfied with teasing him.

When he arrived he immediately got out of the car and entered the building, he pressed the elevator button and the elevator began to rise to the floor Poland was headed to. After the elevator door opened, Poland was no longer surprised by the sight of the German standing in front of the elevator looking at him deeply.

Poland didn't want to deal with him and immediately left without caring and unconsciously nudged the German on the shoulder when he arrived at his office. He started leaning behind the door and slid down to sit on the ground. he was fed up with the German and wanted to leave this company but it wasn't easy if he wanted to leave the company Germany wouldn't let him and Poland didn't know where to work next.

Poland : I'm tired. Darling I miss you.

Poland began to close his eyes as the image of the woman he missed began to fade. Soon Poland will meet him to meet his wife after a long separation at the train station at night. Poland always waited for his wife to get off the train. He had been waiting for one of his loved ones for 5 years, but no matter what, he wouldn't be coming back soon.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
If there are writing errors, I'm sorry for the stories "Angelic Subjects" and "Mafia Slaves" I will take a break from this story. so see you and happy new year.