Chapture 13

GE POV

I'm a little sad to hear that my dear Polena can't attend, but maybe I will impose consequences if Polena can't attend. Her sweet face still makes me horny. I wanted to have him for myself but defeating these youngsters isn't easy, if that damn kid didn't conquer you, you would still be by my side now. Every night I keep smelling your scent is really very satisfying for me, especially when I sleep with you while smelling your scent it feels like heaven.

THIRD REICH POV

Sweet Polen, how can she continue to be an innocent figure who is still awake until her virginity is taken away? Her innocence is very strong. I love her whole attitude and body, very smooth. but unfortunately he doesn't see me like he used to, when I was little you kept pampering me, treating me gently and for some reason I was happy to see my father jealous and swallowed by feelings of hatred. Polen felt it was mine. but now he no longer sees me since I started conquering his territory he has become hating me considering me an enemy but I like him he has become more innocent and fragile. Ah, my beloved angel.

SOVIET UNION POV

Polsha doesn't want to come with us on our trip, actually I want to spend time just you and me, after all we are going there alone, you were the one who invited me and selflessly treated me fairly, no one has ever done that for me. In that place you taught me the meaning of caring and a sincere heart, but I can't forget the things you gave me at that time. I still have it, when I see it I feel comfortable and safe. Since that day I wanted to protect you as you protected me and my obsession with you increased. I love you and promise you will be mine.

GERMAN POV

I know I won't be able to fight them but I want to have Polen. I couldn't see him with anyone else, including my own family members. I understand it better and know its secrets. When I found out he already had a child, it meant he already had a wife, damn bitch, he didn't know who he was dealing with. Polen is only mine and I want her to reciprocate my feelings even though it's difficult.

NARRATORS POV

Poland : now what are you going to do?

The four demons just continued to stare at him with smiles that Poland found very scary.

Third Reich : Polen, can you join us on holiday?

Poland : no.

GE : why?

Poland : I already have an appointment with someone else.

Poland tried to get up and put his clothes back on. but someone held him and pushed him until Poland lay back on the sofa. He tried to see who the perpetrator was. It turned out that the communist was holding him back with a look on his face that was holding back his anger which was about to surge.

Soviet Union: who is it?

he stressed every word he said, he clenched his fists. but Nazi tried to calm his friend. After a few minutes, the communists finally calmed down.

Germany : Dad, how about we chat outside?

Germany asked calmly as he buttoned his shirt. The Nazi just growled in disapproval he clearly wanted to talk directly to Poland.

Third Reich : it can't be like that! I want to talk to Polen!

Germany : not yet, Polena is in a bad mood.

Germany dragged the Reich out to help the Soviets. while the Reich continued to try to rebel even though it was not heard. Poland only focused on buttoning his shirt, not caring about his surroundings. as he focused a hand helped him button his clothes. Poland looked up slightly, he saw the Empire gently helping him. Poland could feel Empire's black hair, but amidst the pleasure it made Empire happy. Germany's hand dragged on and the Empire tried to revolt just like the Reich did but it fell on deaf ears as well.

The four of them immediately left. As soon as Poland didn't see them anymore, he walked towards his table and sat down and tried to calm himself down. After feeling calm, he started to continue his work again.

After finishing his work, he tidied up his things and felt like they were neat. He immediately went out. He opened the door a little, trying to make sure that the four demons weren't there. Because it was safe, he didn't see anyone in the hallway which felt very quiet. Poland opened the door wide then closed it. He walked in silence, the sound of his footsteps echoing along the street. He arrived at the elevator and pressed the button. He entered the elevator slowly. He pressed the button to the bottom floor. After waiting for the elevator for a few seconds, the elevator started to open the door. Poland immediately got out of the elevator. He walked towards the parking lot. When he was about to open his car door, someone grabbed his shoulder.

when Poland turned around he saw Reich holding his shoulder with a grin that never left his face.

Third Reic : Dear Polen~do you want us to take you home?

Poland : no, I'll go home alone.

Poland started to open the car door when he wanted to get in, but Reich held him back.

Third Reich: please just this once. we haven't talked in a long time.

Reich asked Poland imploringly. Poland sighed hesitantly, he didn't know whether to accept Reich's offer or not, on the other hand, he thought this was a trap, but on the other hand, Poland couldn't stand it if someone played on his weaknesses.

Poland : OK, just this once.

For some reason there was a strange expression of happiness on his face. He grabbed Poland's arm and quickly took Poland towards his car. There were already others there waiting when they saw Poland, their expressions began to resemble those of the Third Reich.

GE : Polena~you finally came.

The Empire touched Poland's hand which he thought was very gentle. Germany and the Soviet Union immediately got into the Imperial car and opened the door for Poland. Reich entered first, he helped Poland into the car, after which GE immediately entered and closed the door.

Poland sat in the middle of the Reich and the Empire so close that they were exactly touching Poland's hand. At that time it was already dark and the street lights illuminated the entire street which was initially dark. Poland slowly started to feel sleepiness in his eyes. Slowly his eyes started to close. He didn't feel it. He finally fell asleep.

THIRD REICH POV

He is very funny!! absolutely adorable!! I almost couldn't contain my happiness, he fell asleep on my shoulder, his white hair really smelled good, his breath was very calm. I want to hug him, he is very soft and comfortable. I don't want to see my father's jealous face. I like seeing him annoyed and jealous because I keep being spoiled by Poland.

MY polish is so cute! I want to keep looking at him endlessly, every corner of his body increases the passion in me. she is fragile and tight. He's right. I'm still a cold-blooded psychopath who was crazy about him my whole life.

I glanced at my father's face, he folded his arms, looked away, visible from the corner of his face, he was very gloomy with obvious dissatisfaction. I smiled sarcastically, without realizing I brought Polen closer to my chest, she curled up slightly. Ah, I know why father is so jealous, I don't want to give up my beloved Polen to him, Polena is mine.