Chapture 19

NARRATORS POV

Cecilia : Brother, aren't we going to do the craft work after Papa comes home?

Cecilia interrupted while yawning she had just woken up from her sleep. he asked as he sat on Poland's lap

Lennon: Ah, is that true?

Lennon asked, confused, stopping the game. he looked at Cecilia with a gesture. Cecilia replied with a look full of confidence.

Poland: hmm? Lennon and Cecilia have the task of making crafts? Want Papa to help?

Poland asked softly but Cecilia and Lennon shook their heads.

Cecilia : no need, Papa is having guests so we don't want to bother Papa.

Cecilia answered with a faint smile. he started to get off Poland's lap and approached his waiting brother. Lennon started to get up from where he was sitting, the Empire became dissatisfied when the game ended in defeat.

Poland : then good luck with your work.

Poland smiled gently at his children while waving his hand. Lennon and Cecilia replied and immediately walked up the stairs to their room. Lennon looked at Cecilia somewhat confused and dissatisfied.

Lennon : What are you doing? Will Papa be okay if we leave him like that?

Cecilia : I'm sure Papa will be fine. Besides, big brother already defeated them. now we know who is targeting Papa.

Lennon averted his gaze, he sighed tiredly when he saw his younger sister confidently assuring him that they had to make the next plan.

In the living room, the Empire hit the table with a face that was angry and dissatisfied with the results of the game. Poland, who saw this, just silently lowered his head, his cheerful attitude and the warm, gentle smile disappeared from his face. he just stared at them blankly and indifferently. Reich approached him, he was right in front of him, he pulled Poland's hair, lifting his head forcefully, Poland looked at Reich, who was filled with anger and murderous feelings, but his eyes were getting wider, a feeling of excitement could be seen in his pupils as he continued to look deeply into Poland's eyes.

but German immediately pulled his father away from Poland, anxiety could be seen on his face. His father just hissed in annoyance, he looked at German from the corner of his eye, giving him a sharp murderous look. The Empire, which had been looking down while growling, started to stand up. It sat beside Poland and started whispering.

GE : this time will give you complete freedom. but will continue to monitor from afar. I admit your child really surprised me I can't wait to stick a big needle in their heart.

Poland's eyes widened in surprise. He was silent when he heard the Empire's whispers ringing in his head, but all the devils smiled unnaturally seeing Poland's anxious face. Soviet approached him putting his hand on his shoulder.

Soviet Union : I hope you don't regret your decision.

he answered with a grin, he began to observe Poland's reaction which was extraordinary for him. On the other hand, Poland was confused about what to do. His confusion and anxiety made these demons even more excited. Poland took a deep breath and started to stare at the empty floor.

Poland : I accept your vacation offer. instead don't do anything bad to them. I will also invite them this time.

There were looks of surprise and excitement on these demons but Reich was the most excited as he approached Poland happily.

Third Reich : this is what I want Poland did make a good decision!

He was right next to him, he smiled contentedly as he put his hand on Poland's shoulder, who was starting to shudder in annoyance, there was anger hidden in his eyes. which made Reich even more excited, he kissed Poland's ear then immediately moved away. The Empire put his head in Poland's hair then started stroking him with a smile full of pleasure. They immediately left Poland's house but before leaving German apologized for not coming on time. Poland accepted the apology. German approached him then gently kissed his forehead while smiling warmly, moving away from Poland he immediately left. The house was filled with pleasant silence. Poland was starting to get frustrated thinking about what the Empire had said. He didn't want the children to be in danger. He wanted to create a safe home for them.

Suddenly Poland heard the sound of the door being opened and then closed again. He woke up from his anxious reverie and looked at someone walking towards him. It was Eva, she came home with big shopping bags, her face was covered in sweat, like she was very tired, she looked at Poland in surprise. Eva asked about Poland who didn't come home last night. Poland answered that he had a lot of work this weekend. Eva stared at him for a moment but he nodded. Poland asked if Lennon and Cecilia were okay last night, Poland was used to leaving Lennon and Cecilia with him when he worked overtime or wouldn't come home for a few days. Eva would stay over to look after Lennon and Cecilia when Poland wasn't home for a long time.

Eva : Last night they were a bit whining because Mr. Poland didn't come home.

Poland : I see, yeah.

Eva: When I went here, were there any guests?

Eva noticed 7 cups of tea lying on the table. Poland watched him then nodded.

Poland : yeah, that's my office friend. He came to talk about the project we were making but he immediately left.

Eva : I see. I will clear the table and prepare dinner. Mr Poland please rest.

Eva went to the kitchen and put a bag full of groceries on the dining table. Poland went upstairs along the way. He continued to daydream, but he soon heard a soft voice that Poland just stopped in front of an open room. He turned to see Lennon and Cecilia doing their work while laughing with joy made a miniature doll in the shape of the bodies of three toy people depicting Poland, Lennon and Cecilia holding hands.

for now he can feel how warm this time is, he is grateful for it. he was very grateful to have Lennon and Cecilia, he felt a warm feeling, his eyes became hot, a drop of water fell from his eye, he wiped it away with a cheerful smile, immediately ran over to his two little angels, his face changing with joy and longing, hugging them tightly.