Chapture 16

POLAND POV

I tried to get out by slowly letting go of his hand which was hugging me. I don't want to wake him up bluntly he will be very angry. but I've made plans so he won't be too angry when he wakes up.

Poland : Empire wakes up!

I started pinching his cheeks gently. The Empire just saw this while smiling warmly he started to get up from my embrace.

Poland : I have to go immediately.

GE : where do you want to go?

he asked sharply and suspiciously.

Poland : I want to go back to the room.

I started to get out of bed and he quickly grabbed me towards him. tried to stop me from leaving. but I immediately kissed his lips gently. He became a little red, I released his hand from mine and stroked his hair.

I left the room and let out a sigh of relief. I plan to start looking for German, after all, he is also guilty of telling them my secret. I didn't take long because I found him in the hallway he looked very gloomy. I approached him and pulled his sleeve gently.

he glanced at me for a few seconds, his eyes immediately radiated with happiness, he gave me a warm smile.

German : Polen, what are you calling me for?

Poland : can you take me home?

his face looked gloomy again. I approached him still holding his sleeve.

Poland: I promise I will come with you on holiday, and my destination is the same as yours.

German : really?!

Suddenly he became cheerful again and he enthusiastically hugged me. but suddenly he became conscious again and moved away a little.

Poland: it's okay, don't worry. I can tolerate light things like hugs, kisses on the forehead or cheek and stroking my hair. but don't try to do anything more.

German : you are an angel.

he smiled gently at me. now I can reduce other bad threats.

German : I'm not sure they'll just let you go.

Poland : then I will ask them directly.

Before Poland left, German stopped him. He grabbed Poland's arm and put his hand on his shoulder.

German : no need, we'll leave without telling them. I will inform the guards of our departure.

we both went at the exit he called the head guard. The two of them seemed to be arguing with each other but it immediately stopped because German showed anger and threatened the guard's head which made him scared. He let us go. German opened the door for me. I immediately entered. he came in and sat in the driver's seat. the gate opened and we immediately left the mansion.

THIRD REICH POV

Polen didn't come back. I started to worry. After a few minutes, I heard the sound of a car driving away. I knew it was German. but I'm even more worried. The Bolsheviks were the same, they looked around the room but weren't there. I immediately went to my father's room, he might do something bad to my Polen.

I arrived at the door of his room and he sat looking at the window. I walked towards him and grabbed his collar with an angry tone I started to ask.

Third Reich : where is Polen?!!

GE : You can see for yourself he's not here.

Third Reich : don't hide it from me, again!!

GE : I'm not hiding it, but...I want to have it.

My eyes widened, my heart got hotter, I started punching the man I called father until his face showed a bruise, blood dripping from his cheek. For a few seconds, he punched me, but my face was bruised. At that moment, we hit and cursed each other. but the Bolsheviks stopped us and came with a head guard who looked trembling.

Soviet Union : answer quickly!!

??? : the Mr. Polish  went with the Mr. German. Mr. German said he would take Poland to his house.

GE : why didn't you stop him?!!

??? : because Mr. German threatened-

a hard voice echoed the guard's head sprawled on the floor with a hole in his chest as blood began to fill the floor. I threw the gun at the Bolsheviks, I couldn't control myself anymore everything was so mixed up.

father called the other guards to clean up this disgusting corpse. I asked one of the guards to prepare the car. Dear Polen, where do you think you are going.

POLAND POV

I finally arrived in front of my house, I immediately unfastened my seat belt, I glanced at German, his face was gloomy and sad. I started to sympathize a bit, so I decided to stroke his head gently. He glanced at me in surprise. I just smiled warmly.

Poland : Thank you.

I started to open the car door. I walked out towards my house but before entering the house I waved with a smile and then went into the house. when I entered it seemed like someone was happy. Lennon and Cecilia started running around hugging each other happily.

Cecilia : Papa, where were you last night, why didn't you come home?!

Cecilia asked in a whining voice. I just laughed a little.

Poland : i'm sorry, Papa is really busy now. Looks like we'll rarely play.

Lennon : last night we intended to show Papa something.

Poland : oh yeah, what is that?

Lennon and Cecilia immediately got out of my arms and impatiently grabbed my sleeves and took me to their room. when I walked in I felt like I was going to cry eyes sparkling with complete happiness. I squatted in front of Lennon and Cecilia and hugged them tightly. a warm hug I can't remember the last time I felt it. I approached their study table, there were lots of awards and trophies as well as test papers with A+ grades.

Poland : Papa is proud of you.

I cried again. I was grateful that they were born. I will continue to defend this little family. until one day I will leave them.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ngantuk gays🗿