Chapture 17

POLAND POV

I saw the awards they got. Cecilia won in drawing, dancing, singing and swimming competitions. he also got A+ grades in almost all subjects. I started looking at Lennon's awards and I was even more surprised and very happy that he won in higher mathematics, physics, chess and fighter.

Poland : Lennon is this true?! are you good at math and can play chess?!

Lennon: That's right.

Poland: Papa's son is a genius!!

I carried them excitedly. I don't understand anymore that 4 year old children already know what adults know.

Poland : Then Papa will make you yogurt!!

Lennon and Cecilia were so happy they couldn't wait for their favorite snack. I'm already good at making yogurt because at that time Denmark himself taught me. Lennon and Cecilia loved yogurt so much they continued to eat it as a snack every hour. So in order not to spend too much money I decided to make my own yogurt.

I put Lennon and Cecilia down. I opened the refrigerator and took out a glass jar containing yogurt. I had cut some of the fruit that Lennon and Cecilia had chosen. I put some of the yogurt in a bowl. After finishing, I closed the jar again and put it in the refrigerator. Lennon and Cecilia ate the yogurt with gusto.

I heard the bell ring. I immediately walked towards the door when I reached the small hole. I felt like I was going to fall. I could see the three demons at the door of my house. I immediately locked the door tightly and called German. German answered the phone in a hurried voice, he said he would be there soon, he told me to hide, he said that the Nazi had lost control.

I immediately went to Lennon's kitchen and Cecilia looked at me in surprise but I couldn't explain it. I carried them upstairs. I hid them in the cupboard and told them not to make a sound. They were a little scared and nodded shakily.

I closed the cupboard door and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I had to be calm. I started picking up dirty dishes and washing them pretending that nothing had happened even though I was aware that the door to my house was going to be broken down. A loud sound echoed throughout the room. I could hear loud footsteps walking behind me, someone pulled me back, making the plate I was holding break.

I could see the Nazi approaching me, he stroked my chin and my cheek gently, he smiled warmly at me. but my eyes still saw him as a terrible murderer.

Third Reich : it's not good to run away like that.

Poland : I thought you guys really objected to that.

GE : we will not tolerate that kind of behavior any longer.

Soviet Union: someone got killed because of you, but we don't really mind.

Third Reich: Since we're here, can we see your little baby?

His gaze became very scary followed by a strange grin.

GE : Polena, don't be afraid, we won't hurt your little baby.

Soviet Union: if you don't bring him here we will look for him ourselves and maybe he will come back in a condition you don't want to see.

he said coldly and sharply in my ear. I can't do much, I have to wait for Germany to come, I have to stall for some time. I sighed.

Poland : yes, I will bring them here but don't touch them.

The Communists let me go. I asked them to sit for a while in the living room, which surprised them because there were lots of Lennon toys and Cecilia was always playing there. I walked upstairs and opened the cupboard where Lennon and Cecilia were. When I opened it, they looked scared, they immediately hugged me, I carried them, tried to calm them down, finally they calmed down again.

Poland : we will meet someone so Lennon and Cecilia don't be afraid, okay?

I walked downstairs with Lennon and Cecilia. I was a little confused. They didn't want to be carried at all. They asked to walk alone. I decided to stop halfway I wanted to see what their reaction would be.

LENNON POV

Cecilia and I walked down the stairs and we arrived in the living room. I could see the faces of those people directly. Now I understand why Papa mumbled that those people were terrible. I hesitantly approached them. Cecilia walked behind me. The situation was a bit awkward. when I got near them one of them gave me a smile which I thought was an unusual smile.

Third Reich : so little brother came here bravely?

the sound is quite annoying. I tried to act innocent and normal.

Lennon : Uncle, why did you come here?

GE : we came here because we heard that Polena had two children.

Polena? they call Papa that.

Soviet Union : what are your names then?

Lennon: I'm Lennon and behind me is Cecilia, my little sister. We are twins and sisters.

Third Reich : twins?

he said in a low tone.

GE POV

I can see Polena's reflection when she was little. I met him when I was a teenager, for the first time I was able to conquer a country at my relatively young age. When I circled the area I went to check inside the castle, there was nothing there, only corpses and blood. I went around the hall to a room. I checked the contents of the room. When I opened the cupboard, I was surprised to see an angel curled up hiding.

at that moment I started to fall in love I was confused about categorizing this as affection or obsession. because when I first met him I started to go crazy about him calling him a valuable treasure.

but many people continue to want this treasure. what annoys me to the point that I hate it is that he has completely become someone else's property. This child's face is similar to Polena's hair and eyes.

Polena started to appear from the stairs. I was silent for a moment. I had never seen this attitude on her.

Poland : Hello everyone!

Polena was different, she was full of warm smiles, her attitude was cheerful and looked gentle. I had never felt such a strong aura from her.

Poland : Lennon and Cecilia were nice to Papa's friends, right?

Cecilia : We're being nice.

Poland stroked their hair attentively. he glanced at us my heart felt like it was going to explode he smiled gently at us then sat in the middle of the sofa.

Poland : sorry I took a while ago. Ah, I forgot to serve drinks. what do you want to drink?

his voice became clumsy. we just asked for tea. Poland had Lennon and Cecilia play with us. I glanced at the door and realized that my grandson had arrived, he was silent in the doorway. but he immediately glanced at us in annoyance.