Chapture 2

POLAND  POV

Today is a holiday I should be able to relax but I heard the sound of a baby crying I ran in a hurry when I saw a baby boy with white hair and he was wearing blue clothes. I approached him and picked him up and patted his shoulder trying to calm the baby.

Poland : what's wrong Lennon? are you hungry?

While I was calming Lennon, I heard the sound of another baby. I immediately went over to him. He wasn't far because right next to Lennon's bed was a beautiful baby girl with white hair and pink clothes.

Poland : Eh, Cecilia is awake too. you're all hungry, aren't you?

I immediately put Lennon to bed to make two milk. I scooped three formula milk, gave it warm water, then shook it for the second milk I did the same thing.

After the milk was ready I gave it to my two children. they look hungry when they eat it but I have to keep holding the milk bottle so it doesn't fall. After the milk was finished, I took my children to the living room. There were already toys. I let them play. I sat on the sofa while watching TV. Sometimes I watched those who were still playing. There was nothing wrong. They kept playing and I focused again on watching TV.

suddenly there was a message on my cell phone from my maid, she said she couldn't come in today because a relative was sick, she asked for a week's holiday, I kindly allowed her. My maid said that when she was gone I had to take care of everything from bathing my child, changing diapers, feeding, cooking, cleaning the house and washing clothes.

Poland : of course no problem!! I will ask my boss for 1 week off!!

Eva : but-

Poland: see you in 1 week!!.

I'm happy to be able to spend time with my child but I also have to deal with the German asking for time off. I put my cell phone away and went to the kitchen planning to make food. but there wasn't any food in the fridge I decided to go to the shopping center buy feed and clothes for me and my baby because yesterday I just got paid and my salary was twice as big it turns out that dealing with Germans is useful too.

I immediately took the baby's trolley I put on my coat and replaced Lennon and Cecilia's clothes with much warmer clothes, put on their respective pacifiers, then put them both in the trolley. I immediately opened the door and the wind hit us both. I saw my children, I was afraid they would be cold, but they looked fine. I hope the idea of ​​taking my children outside is not a bad idea.

when we arrived at the shopping center I started looking for a place where I needed food when I found it I bought some vegetables, meat and other things luckily there was a discount so my money wasn't wasted much I went to pay for my groceries and went to the first clothes place where baby clothes. I asked To the workers there, what would be suitable for my child? They showed me baby clothes that fit my child's size with warm quality for this winter and cool ones for summer. I chose between them and the employee immediately packed the clothes then I paid for them when finished I went to a place that sold suits I looked between one of the shops and entered one of the employees greeted me I asked to bring him a suits that seemed suitable for me the employee immediately went to get what I wanted while I started looking at other suits.

suddenly someone bumped into me I almost fell. I immediately looked at Lennon and Cecilia. Luckily they were asleep and didn't wake up. I immediately saw who the perpetrator was, it turned out it was Germany, how much I hated seeing him.

Poland: Look around when you walk.

I said to him however, he just looked at me and maybe what interested him the most was my baby. He looked at them carefully. I immediately put the cover on the trolley.

Poland : what do you see?

Germany : looks like you brought someone? who's that?.

Poland: What's your business broadcasting that?

Germany : come on don't look like that, you might-

Poland : after all they are sleeping.

After I answered like that, there was immediate silence that filled the entire shop but it was broken by the employee who brought me a suit. He showed me one of the suits. I chose them and immediately paid for them and left the shop.

When I got home I carried Lennon and Cecilia to the room then put them to sleep in their respective beds. I went to the kitchen, took out the groceries, put some of the food in the refrigerator, I made the rest for lunch and dinner.

after making lunch I immediately took the food to the living room I sat down and turned on the TV I ate my lunch but I heard a knock on the door I got up and opened the door I saw a German standing there he was holding a shopping bag in his hand I immediately wanted to close door but he prevented it.

Germany : can I come in?

Poland : no.

I firmly refused and immediately closed the door but he tried to hold it with his hand.

Germany : why?

His facial expression changed drastically to become extremely gloomy.

Poland : because you weren't invited.

Germany : I came with my wishes. so can I come in.

Poland : yes, up to you.

Germany : Thank you.

Poland : but only 15 minutes.

he came in and I invited him to sit down but before that he gave me the shopping bag he was carrying when I saw it was one of the most exclusive suits in the shop. he started stroking my hair.

Germany : I bought it for you, I remembered you never dress well when working so I decided to buy it for you.

Poland: As far as I know, I never allowed you to touch me again after that night.

Germany : can you forget that night. sorry because I couldn't help myself.

he smiled strangely while gripping my shoulder tightly

Poland : stay away.

I immediately pushed him away, really why would he come here just to cause trouble.

Germany : sorry, but can I see.......your little baby?.