Chapture 7

NARRATORS POV

Lennon: if you want to know our mother, stop bothering father.

Cecilia : yes, if you are like this we won't tell you about our mother.

Lennon: You have to be gentle and don't be in a hurry to have it, it will make it move away from you and won't tell you the truth.

Germany : so what should I do?

Cecilia began to move her face closer to the black-haired man's ear and began to whisper something that seemed secret.

POLAND POV

I started to open my eyes slowly, hopefully Germany wouldn't rape me, but I felt warmth and softness. My eyes widened when I realized I was hugging Lennon and Cecilia. They were fast asleep. I felt someone's hand playing with one of my hair. I turned around. At the culprit, it turned out to be Germany, he was smiling gently? maybe, he started kissing my cheek sweetly.

Germany : I obey your request.

I don't believe maybe he did something to Lennon and Cecilia. I immediately checked their bodies. I was afraid they were injured.

Germany : don't worry, they are not hurt, now we are at your house.

I started looking around the room and it turned out that I was actually in my room. I immediately got up to take Lennon and Cecilia to their room, but when I wanted to leave Germany blocked me.

Germany : where are you going?

Poland : none of your business.

I started to open the door and walked down the hall, finally arriving at Lennon and Cecilia's room. I started putting them to sleep in their respective beds and walked slowly and closed the door.

Germany : why didn't you say you wanted to take them?.

I gasped and started to turn around in shock. Germany was right in front of me with his smile making me worried, now what is he going to do?

Poland : why don't you go?

Germany : I want to accompany you here for a moment.

Poland : for what?

Germany : do you want to eat something?

Poland : don't keep changing the topic.

Germany : you're the one who keeps changing the topic.

I hissed in annoyance and walked towards the room again when Germany blocked me and grabbed my arm.

Germany : you don't want to eat something? You haven't eaten anything all day.

Poland : just get out! I'm tired.

I immediately pushed him towards the exit and immediately slammed the door before he could say anything. I breathed a sigh of relief, I was finally free from him after several days of being trapped in a prison of torture with him.

I started to see the time was already 6.30 now it was morning I started walking while stretching my body I got to the kitchen and made pancakes and porridge for Lennon and Cecilia after finishing I started walking down the hall and opened the door to Lennon and Cecilia's room they looked like they were awake while say words in baby language in my opinion they are the cutest creatures in the world. when they saw me they looked excited and jumped up and down waiting for me to come and carry them.

I started carrying them and walked towards the kitchen, I started sitting them in special baby chairs. I started feeding them porridge, they ate so greedily that their mouths started to get dirty. I cleaned their mouths using a tissue. I started putting some toys on the kitchen table they could play with while waiting for me to finish eating.

after finishing I started taking the plates and washing them while Lennon and Cecilia were busy playing after they were finished I took them to the bathroom to bathe them and at the same time to clean my body I started to take off their clothes bathtub and fill it with warm water and mix it with cold water I start to make sure the temperature is suitable for Lennon and Cecilia's bodies after the temperature starts to normalize I take soap and shampoo then clean their bodies I put a rubber duck toy and be careful in pouring the shampoo and when cleaning their hair so it doesn't sting their eyes.

Poland : Cecilia close your eyes I'll pour water.

Cecilia immediately closed her eyes in fear. I slowly and carefully started pouring water into Cecilia's hair after finishing bathing them. I allowed them to play in the bathtub while I rinsed my body. I sat quietly in the bathtub while looking at Cecilia and Lennon who were playing in the water.

When the water play event was over I took them to their room and put them on and dressed them. I also started to choose suitable clothes because now I will be off work for a while to look after Lennon and Cecilia.

Luckily those days were peaceful, no one disturbed that peace. but what makes me wonder is what happened to Germany, why did he suddenly take me home and free me and my baby? looks strange, doesn't it?.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••