Prologue

SPADE KINGDOM 10:46 PM

There was a party celebrating the 1st birthday of the heirs to the kingdom, Asta Staria and Yuna Grinberryall. The Zogratis Siblings had just returned from their mission so all was good, or so they thought.

The kings and queens were sitting in the throne room with their children when a maid bursts through the door.

Maid:Mr and Mrs Gryinrball! 'Pant' The castle is under-

BOOM

The castle shakes and is filled with smoke, screaming, and debris. But in the smoke the are three figures.

???: I thought the castle guards would be a lot stronger but they were weak.

???: Boo-hoo~ Zenon you had to get all of them. I wanna fight too you know.

???: Vanica and Zenon stop we're here to take of the castle, not to bicker.

???: Not you too Dante~

The kings and queens are in too much shock to even speak. Their top warriors were currently attempting to overthrow the royal families and take control of the kingdom!

Loyce: What is the meaning of this!

Dante: Isn't it obvious?

Zenon: We're here to take control over the kingdom.

Vanica: And this is only step one of our plan~

While this was happening the queens had their children in their arms, they had escaped. They found two servants.

Clair: Take the children! *she gives Asta to one*

Marcus: Take them as far as you can, even another kingdom! *gives Yuna*

Servant A: Yes Ma'am!

Servant B: We'll keep them safe!

And then they were off

A: We should split up that way they'll be safer.

With that they separated in opposite directions Servant B was running and ended up in the capital. They knock on the door of an unknown family then ran.

Maid: Hello? *looks down* oh a child! *picks up Yuna and takes her inside* Sir Vermillion!

Victor: Yes?

Maid: I found a child on the doorstep. What should we do with her?

Victor thinks for a little bit

Victor: We will take her in as our own. What is her name?

Maid: Her name is Yuna sir, she looks to be around one.

Victor: We'll then *takes Yuna from the maid* welcome to the family Yuna Vermillion. Assemble the family, they need to be informed about this instantly even the Silvas.

Maid: Yes sir.

TIMESKIP 2 Hours Later

All the Vermillions, Kira and Silvas are sitting in a room. It was dead silent that you could hear a pin drop.

Lance: Victor what is the meaning of this meeting?

Victor: Earlier tonight a child was found at the Vermillion door.

Lance: Really Victor?! A meeting just to tell us about a child?!

Victor: If you calm down I'll tell you why it is important.

Lance: Hurry it up then.

Victor: *clears throat* as I was saying we found a child at our door. The reason I called this meeting is that the child matches the description of Yuna Gryinrball she even has the same name.

Acier: So you are saying that the heir of the throne of Spade somehow ended up at the Vermillion door step?

Victor: That is what we assume, I have decided that Yuna will now be a Vermillion as we have adopted her.

Lance: Ryder you do realize that there has to be some reason that she is in Clover.

TIMESKIP

Servant A ended up in Hage and put Asta at the church.

Father Orsi: Who could be here this late- *he sees Asta* That's why *sigh*.

well guess we have a new member of the family.

*he then takes Asta inside and places him down* you look quite spirited.

*he tries to find Asta's name but gets kicked instead*.

Ow! A little too spirited. So your name's Asta? 

Welcome to the family Asta.