Chapter 11: Protecting The Capital P2

Yuna vs ???:

???: WHO ARE YOU CALLING GRANNY!

Indigo wisps are created behind her.

???: Ash Curse Magic: Cheerful Ash Destruction

The wisps are launched towards yuna at high speed. Using her wind she maneuvered around the wisps easily.

???: There are different curses within those wisps.

You don't know what you get until you've been hit!

The wisps makes chase and yuna continues dodging.

Yuna: Who are you people? What are you after?

???: well since you're quite the beauty I'll tell you after I've drained away all your youth.

She launches more wisps towards yuna. She dodges but three come from her blind spot and hit her.

More continue hitting until all her senses are nullified.

???: Are you all right? It looks like you're having a hard time getting around.

I wonder what you've been hit with?

Yuna stops on the roof of her building as her body becomes numb fully.

Yuna: ' will I die without telling asta my feelings?'

Suddenly within the darkness of her vision she sees a Green bird.

???: It seems that it's fully taken effect. While you're in that state I'll just kill you later. First, I must find that Grey Haired Stud with the swords.

The green bird multiply into many others and surround Yuna. She follows the birds until...

??? I wonder where that Grey Haired Stud with the swords went. He would give me a fun time in the bedroom.

Yuna: 'Just shut up'

'I won't let that hag have Asta'

'I will Have him as my lover'

'And No one is going to stop me!'

Gale force winds consume the area and start to form a spinning ball of air.

???:' What is this?'

Yuna: I'm going to be the to marry Asta!

A little fairy appears by her side.

Yuna: Wind Spirit Magic: Sylph's Breath!

The ball of compressed air rockets towards the witch and sends her crashing into a Clock tower.

Out of exhaustion she collapsed on to the ground.

Just before she hit the ground, she was caught by charmy.

" I'll patch you up with some good noms as thanks for saving me and my sheep cooks"

Location change

Asta: What was your goal? To kill a captain? Revenge? To take over? Torment? What ever the answer is you better be ready to pay the price.

He waved his hand all the magic in the area was gone, not a single drop of mana was left. He closed his hand as all the mana from the area was formed into a singular ball. He launched it into the air where it caused a massive mana explosion.

???: Ooo, this boy will be fun to do experiments on.

Valtos: Not now Sally, this boy is dangerous let us retre-

He his cut off when a black fist made him go flying.

Asta: Do you really think you're going away that easily after what you did to Fuegoleon?

Valtos: Why yes, we do.

He created portals, but they were easily destroyed when Asta swiped his hand. Meanwhile with the other Noelle had a dome of water which was protecting them, while Annabel was healing Fuegolean. They were both worried for him, but were both evenly confused about what was happening with Asta. They had never seen him use this ability before.

Annabel: What do you think is happening with Asta?

Noelle: I don't know, but it isn't good.

???: Annabel! Noelle!

A familiar voice called them as they turn around they see Leo and Mimosa running to them. Once there Mimosa instantly started to help Annabel with healing. Leo was filled in about what had happened and Mimosa listened as well. Once filled in they decided that waiting for Asta to deal with this was the best option. Back with him even the strongest of them were no match for him he kept hitting them and flinging them around, making them look like ragdolls. That was until a portal opened up beneath him. Him being pulled in to fast to react, he was sucked in.