Chapter 4: Trip To The Capital

We start this chapter surprisingly not at the demon skull, but at the church. Ever since that day when Asta saved the three royals he's been uneasy about going to the capital. What would people think of the royal Silva and Vermillion families? Right now our anti-magic protagonist is pacing back and forth.

asta: ' I'm worried on what people would think of them, I'm pretty sure that bringing a peasant wouldn't do so good for them'

Asta was too focused in thought to hear Sister Lily calling him.

Sister Lily: Water magic: Holy Fist of Love!

Asta: AGGGH

Sister Lily: Oh no! I'm sorry, you weren't listening to me so I over reacted.

Asta: *stands up* It's alright, next time try just pouring water on me instead.

Sister Lily: Nevermind that you need to stop worrying about the Silvas and Vermillions.

Asta: I know, but I just can't.

Sister Lily: It'll be fine Asta, get some rest your leaving tomorrow.

Asta: Alright.

TIMESKIP

It was the morning and Asta had just finished up his workout for the day. He then remembers that the Silvas and Vermillions would be there soon.

He walks into the church and sees the members of the two royal families talking to one another. Instanly the three youngest members blush once they see him, still sweaty from his workout.

Mimosa: H-h-hello Asta.

Noelle: *crosses her arms and looks away* About time you showed up.

Yuna: Did you really have to workout on the day we're going to the capital.

Asta: Well I have to get stronger somehow.

Acier: Are you ready Asta?

Asta: Yes Ma'am!

Victor: Well then let us be on our way.

Asta: Goodbye Sister Lily and Father Orsi! *waves*

Sister Lily: Goodbye Asta, stay safe.

Father Orsi: Goodbye Asta.

They then walk through a spactial portal to the capital. Instantly Asta is amazed by everything from the houses to food.

Asta: Wow, this is a major upgrade from Hage.

Victor: Trust me my boy, you haven't seen anything yet.

Mimosa: Can we take him to see everyone?

Victor: We can for the Vermillions, but I don't know about the other Silvas. No offense Acier.

Acier: None taken, those kids need to stop being stuck up.

Victor: Well then let us head to the Vermillion residence.

On the way there Asta had stars in his eyes by almost everything, he was shaking so much that he almost passed out. But finally they arrived at there destination.

They only saw kirsch Vermillion( mimosa's brother).

The rest were out training somewhere with their teacher.

They leave the Vermillion house hold.

Asta: Where are we going now?

Victor: We are going to go visit a close friend of mine, the captain of the Grey Deers Julius Novachrono. In fact he has a daughter of his own, her name is Annabelle Novachrono and she's the same age as you.

Asta: Really?

Victor: *nods* Infact I believe that he is next in line for wizard king.

Asta: I GET TO MET THE NEXT WIZARD KING?!

Noelle: You're too loud! *covers his head with water*

Asta: GABAGSHGHAH (translation: IM DROWNING)

Noelle: You've had your punishment *releases the water*

Asta: *coughs* WHY!

Noelle: Don't make me do it again.

Asta: Fine.

They go to the Grey Deers, but when Asta tries to go in he's stopped by guards.

Victor: Do not worry, he's with us.

They hesitate and look suspicious, but back away.

Victor: Thank you.

They walk to Julius's office and knock. From the inside they hear a sigh of relief, a chair moving, and steps until someone opens the door.

???: Hello? Oh Ryder and Acier what brings you here!

Victor: Hello to you as well Julius, we are here for two things; one is to talk in private and the other is that we have brought along with us that Asta boy I was telling you about. Along with Yuna, Mimosa, and Noelle they can talk whilst we are talking.

Julius: Very well. Annabell, come play while the grownups talk.

2

Annabell: Ok.

A girl the same age as the four walks into view, she is the same height as Noelle, has aquamarine blue eyes with golden blonde hair.

Asta: Hey there, I'm Asta!

Annabell: Hello there Asta, I'm Annabell. It's good seeing you three again.

Mimosa: *Nods* Mhm

Yuna: *Nods*

Noelle: As expected, I am royalty after all. * crosses her arms and turns away*

Yuna: She's basically royalty too.

Noelle: Shut it Yuna.

The other three watch as the two girls continuously bicker. Meanwhile the three captains are talking.

Julius: So what did you two want to talk about?

Victor: So is it true that you were picked as the next Wizard King?

Julius: Yes it is, all this work and I'm finally at the top.

Acier: Well congratulations Julius, but you do know as Wizard King you'll have twice the work you do now?

Julius: Yes, I'll just sneak out to see more magic! *Star eyes*

Victor: Julius please take this seriously.

Acier: Victor is correct, you have to take this seriously. Being the Wizard King is a huge responsibility.

Julius: I'll try my best, but no promises.

The three turn to see Yuna and Noelle glaring at each other and Asta in between them, pushing each other away. Asta mouthes the words 'help'.

Victor: Ok you two break it up.

Noelle: *crosses her arms and turns away* hpmh!

Yuna: Fine.

Asta: Phew, thank you.

Victor: Well Asta I suppose it's about time for you to go back to Hage.

Asta: Aw ok, I am getting tired.

Victor: Well then let us go and get you back.

Asta: Ok, goodbye Mr. Novachrona and Annabell!

Annabell: G-goodbye Asta. *blushing*

With that they leave and reach the Vermillion residence. Where a spatial mage is awaiting them.
He says his goodbyes and goes through the portal.

Asta: 'Home sweet home'

He then walks through the door of the church and is greeted by Sister Lily and Father Orsi along with dinner.