Chapter 2: The Fated Meeting

Asta has grown, he's currently 8 and is 4'10 he has ash-gray hair and forest green eyes. Asta is yet again training at the skull with Practicing the Elbow Lever.

Asta: All the hours practicing the Frog stand are finally paying off

It took him 3 Months to learn the Elbow Lever. At first it was impossible but after training wrist strength and mobility he's been making slow progress.

Asta: Just a few more days and I will have mastered this exercise

As soon as he says that he falls face first.

Asta: Maybe a few more weeks instead

TIMESKIP
1 HR

Asta returns to the church when it's dark and they eat dinner.After everyone is done Father walks up to Asta.

Father Orsi: Asta I need you to deliver this letter to the mayor of saussy village, it's very important so I need you to not get distracted.

Asta: Yes sir!

He then runs out of the church and delivers the letter in no time. He decides to walk back and not run since it's snowing. He was halfway there when he hears screaming, he runs towards and sees three girls his age.

One was on the ground hurt she had black hair and golden eyes, the second one was healing her she was seen with orange, flowing, fluffy hair going down her should she had streams of tears going down her face, the last one had silver hair in pigtails and tropical violet eyes it looked like she was defending the other two.

He then sees a drunken man punching a water shield the silver haired girl had made. Without thinking he cocks back his fist and leaps towards the man. Within a blink of an eye he punched the man so hard he went flying a few feet.

Asta: GET AWAY FROM THEM!

THE VERMILLION AND SILVA RESENDENCE 1HR BEFORE

Acier: Is everyone ready to go?

Members of the royal families of Silva and Vermillion are going to a village named Hage as they want to make villages be able to thrive. They are starting with one of the less profitable villages. Hage is a poor village it's best crop is a dry potato like vegetable called a tatoe.

Noelle: Do we have to go? Why can't you just go?

Ryder: Now, now Noelle we are taking you three, because we want to show life everywhere not just in the capital.

1

Mimosa: I'm excited; maybe we can find new friends!

Yuna: We're pretty much forced to go so I'm fine with it

Acier: That's the sprit!

Noelle: *sigh* fine I guess.

Mimosa: Yay!

They walked through a spatial portal to Hage and were met with a beautiful site; a sunset over the demon skull.

Yuna: Wow.

Mimosa: That's amazing

Noelle: Yeah.

Acier: Do you girls want to know the story behind that skull?

Mimosa: Yes, please!

Acier: All right. 500 years ago there was a ferocious demon that threatened to destroy the land, all hope was lost until a lone mage with a four leaf clover grimoire stood up to the demon and won with with his masterful use of Light magic. He was declared the first wizard king.

Yuna: Woah.

Noelle: Someone beat something that big?

Acier: Yes.

They start waking to mayor's office. Once they make it there Acier stops the kids.

Acier: If you girls wants you can go explore. We won't be done for awhile.

Noelle: Really?!

Acier: *Nods*

They then run to the skull, stopping to look at sights; they never thought the forsaken realm looked this beautiful.

They reach the skull and starts walking inside. They see a boy their age; he has ash-gray hair, forest green eyes, and is slightly taller than Yuna. It looks as if he was working out. He doesn't notice the trio and starts to walk away.

Noelle: Now that he's gone let's look around.

Mimosa: Who do you think he was?

Yuna: No idea.

They look around the skull they notice marks on the skull. Some stab marks and some slices against a bone wall.

Mimosa: Did that boy do this?

Yuna: Who knows.

Noelle: Let's go back it's getting late.

Yuna: Alright.

They start walking back and they're almost there when a drunk gets kicked out of a bar.

Bartender: Get out if you can't pay your fee!

Man: ugh *looks at Yuna* 'that necklace looks like more than enough to pay it' hey there little girl mind giving me that necklace~

Yuna: *scared* I-I'm sorry but I c-can't.

Man: I said give me that necklace!*lunges at her*

Yuna: Leave me alone! *tries to push the man back with her magic*

The man pushes through the wind and pushes her on the ground; the force was enough to knock her out.

Mimosa: Yuna!

Noelle: Leave her alone! Help!

Mimosa: Y-Yuna *uses her healing magic*

Man: Give me that necklace!

Noelle puts up a water shield while the man continues to try and force his way through the shield by punching, kicking, and pushing. Until Noelle spots something in her perfieral vision; it was like time slowed down. There was the boy from before; in a instant he turned into a blur and in the blink of a eye was in front of her. He then punches the man with enough force to send him flying several feet.

???: GET AWAY FROM THEM!

Noelle looks in amazement as a peasant boy protected them with a single punch. Her amazement doesn't last long as the boy gets her attention.

???: Are you three ok?

Noelle: Y-yes, w-what's your name?

Asta: I'm Asta