Chapter 10:Protecting The Capital P1

Yami: You need to report your mission to the Wizard King at the Capital.

Lina is scared by this, her father and Julius have always been close. He's like a super powerful child uncle. He always runs up to her and asks her questions on questions about her magic.

Asta: Cool I get to see Mr. Julius again!

Everyone looks at him, jaws hanging wide open. Even Yami was a little taken aback by this. Asta has met the Wizard King before?! Him being the dense brick he looks confused.

Asta: Hey are you guys ok?

Yami walks over to him and grabs his head with a dark aura. He begins shaking him like a rag doll as Asta is about to wet his pants.

Yami: How the hell do you know Julius.

Asta: AHH! OK ILL TELL YOU IF YOU LET ME GO. OW!

Yami: Fine.

Yami puts him down as all the Black Bulls crowd Asta, interested in how he knows the Wizard King.

Asta: Long story short, I saved the Wizard King's daughter when I was younger along with the youngest of the royal families and have been friends ever since. I've only met Julius once when he was still captain of the Gray Deer.

He chuckles nervously as most of the Bulls stare in shock about what he said. Yami take a puff of his cigarette.

Yami: Well hurry up and go report.

Asta: Yes Sir!

Lina: Cmon.

She grabs Asta by the back of his collar and drags him away.

TIMESKIP

Asta: WOAH! The capital is huge!

The two are seen walking around in the capital Lina is seen blushing as they're alone. Until a familiar few are seen by the boy.

Asta: Hey it's the Golden Dawn!

She looks to see the three newest members and their senior walking. The three turn around and Mimosa turns red instantly, not expecting to see Asta.

Mimosa: H-h-hello Asta!

Annabell: A-Asta!

Yuna: Hey there shrimpsta.

Asta: It's Asta! And hey Mimosa!

Klaus: I see you're as loud as before.

Lina: Are you guys reporting too?

Klaus: Yes we are.

Asta: Lets go together then!

Mimosa: Y-Yes we should.

The two squads start walking when man in a red robe appears in front of them. Instantly everyone except Lina, Annabell, and Asta kneels in front of him.

Klaus: S-Sir! I didn't expect you to see us here.

Asta: Who's that?

???: Don't you remember me Asta?

Asta: Sir Julius!

Annabell: Hello Father.

Julius: Cmon An! Aren't you excited to see your dad?

Annabel: No, not really.

Lina: Hello Uncle Julius. 

Julius: Ah Lina! It's nice to see you again. With introductions out of the way how about you all come in for the award ceremony and after we go to the banquet.