Chapter 1: The Awakening

5 YEAR TIMESKIP

We start this story zooming in on the large demon skull from the legend of the first wizard king, hearing yelling the closer we get.

Asta: 195! 196! 197! 198! 199! 200! *exhales* that was rough!

He walks over to his canteen and proceeds to chug the contents.

He had just completed his final set of Push ups.

???: Asta! Comeback it's time for breakfast!

Asta: Coming Sister Lily!

Asta dead sprints to the church leaving a giant dust cloud behind him also screaming at the top of his lungs.

Villager 1: He's at it again *sigh*

Villager 2: Yep. I'm too old for this shit

Asta: I'm bac- AHHHHH! *trips and rolls several feet in a faceplant*

Sister lily: Asta! Are you ok?

He then jumps up like nothing happened

Asta: Of course I am! That was nothing!

Sister lily: phew. Next time be more careful now come in and eat your tatoes.

Asta: Ok!

Over years the church went from a few to quite a bit gaining a sister and 1 year old named Nash. After a while Asta saw the people of the church as a family. He wanted to keep them safe so at a young age started to train his body, he always dreamt of having powerful magic for that exact reason.

1

Asta: Alright I'm going to go train again, I'll be back later!

He runs out of the church and into the village

Given that he had done his workout earlier he wanted to train his magic.

2 Months ago he had awakened his magic which was sword magic. It allowed him to create swords with special abilities and magical attributes tied to them. However, due to his young age and lack of grimoire he could only create normal swords which was still impressive given his age.

Asta: Maybe the blacksmith has a book on swordsmanship

He runs to the local Forge

SETTING CHANGE

1

We arrive at the royal capital, or more specifically the royal Vermillion house hold. There are three girls

Yuna and Mimosa Vermillion plus their cousin Noelle Silva, they all just got their magic.

Yuna got wind magic, even though she just barely got her magic, she already has great control over it.

Her "sister" has flower healing magic, and like Yuna has great control over it.

Their cousin Noelle isn't doing so great she has more mana than both her cousins, so she can't control it that good.

Noelle: * firing balls of water at a target but keeps missing* ugh I'll never hit this *continues firing*

Yuna: Try concentrating and slow your fire rate.

Acier: Girls it's getting late!

Acier walks outside

Mimosa: Oh looks like we have to go.

Noelle: Yeah, well I'll see you two tomorrow.

Yuna: Yeah goodbye Aunt Acier!

Mimosa: Goodbye auntie Acier!

Acier: Goodbye you two! Come on Noelle let's get you to bed.

Noelle: Ok mother

Acier: What's wrong honey? You sound sad.

Noelle: Why can't I control my magic like Yuna and Mimosa? We're cousins so I feel below them because of it.

Acier: Noelle you have more mana than the average royal your age. You'll get it one day trust me.

Noelle: Ok.

Acier: The Chefs made your favorite.

Noelle: Heh thanks mom.