Jump

It's been 1 year since Trinity passed. I'm definitely doing better, I feel a lot happier and more confident than last year. But that might also be because of my new girlfriend, although I love trinity. She clearly had someone in mind for me and I'm glad she did, because god do I love this girl. Just like trinity she was perfect.

Her name, was Leah. Me and Leah grew to each other so well. We put it off for so long until I finally gave up and ended up kissing her, from there we just got on. We've only been dating a month but she's special.

"Babe get up" she says shaking me.
"What time is it?" I ask
"6:30 am" she says
"Are you taking the piss?" I mumble
"You need to get up we have training" she says
"5 more minutes" I say
"No come on" she says. She leans down and kisses me. I eventually get up from Leah non stop begging me. No one knew about me and Leah, they just thought Leah was like a mum to me. But in reality we were just close friends at that point.

I get changed into the arsenal training kit and she drives me to training, whilst I basically sleep against the window. Leah goes over a speed bump making me whack my head off the window "do you mind" I say, she laughs slightly.
"So you're definitely not a morning person. I'll make sure I ask Jonas for no more early training sessions" she says. I laugh at her slightly and say "your not even funny I just laughed because-"
I'm basically half asleep.
We pull up in London Colney and I say to Leah "can I have a sip of your coffee"
She gives me it and I take a sip. "Ugh, that's disgusting"
"At least it woke you up" Leah says.

We get out the car and grab our boot bags out of the boot. We go inside and go into the dining room. I make myself hot chocolate before sitting with Beth, Katie and Leah. I lean against Katie almost falling asleep. "Did you get any sleep last night?" Beth asks
I nod my head and Leah says "she's not a morning person"
"I can tell" Katie says. I groan and lean up. I rest my head on the table.

"Could I not just have 5 minutes" I ask
"No, because Logan that's not how it works. We have training" Katie says
I am basically asleep when Beth whacks her apple on the table making me wake up. "What's your problem?" I say to her sternly.
"You need to wake up, the last couple sessions you've been like this. Have you not been sleeping well?" Beth asks
"I've been sleeping fine. I'm just not a morning person" I say. Leah knows I've been sleeping perfectly fine because I've never slept so good in my life than when I sleep next to her.
"What time have you been going to bed?" Katie asks
"Like 10pm" I say
"Are you stressed?" Beth asks
"Now I am, because you keep asking questions" I say
"Be serious" she says and flicks the side of my face. "No Beth I am not stressed" I answer
"Is something on your mind?" Katie asks
"No" I say
"Are you sure you're sleeping well?" Beth asks again. Leah steps in "she sleeps fine Beth"
"And how would you know Williamson?" Katie asks
"Because I check on her before I go to bed. Usually to say goodnight but she's always asleep" Leah says. that was a good recovery.
"Not creepy at all" I say

I eventually wake myself up and Katie puts a bowl of fruit in front of me. "Not wanting fruit either?" Katie asks.
"No" I reply
"Beth before you say anything she is eating. I make her dinner every night because trust me if I let Logan cook we would not be here, we would be up in flames" Leah says
I laugh slightly. "I'm not that bad" I say.
I take a sip from my hot chocolate "ugh it's cold" I say. I stand up and empty it. I go over and grab another hot chocolate before sitting back down and eating some strawberries.
Jonas walks in and takes his seat with all the staff.

Some more of the girls pile into the room with Jen and Steph joining our table. "Sleepy?" Steph asks me
I nod my head.
"Here let's see if I can get a strawberry in your mouth" Steph says.
"I'm up for the challenge" I say
I sit up and give her the bowl of strawberries, she throws one and I catch it. "Right let me try" she begs me. I throw it to her. "That was out of line" she says.
"No your head was" I say which causes the girls to laugh.