Uh... I kind've kissed him?

Salut!

So I'm sorry it's been taking a bit, but honestly I started this story on a whim, and I'm going to be taking some time to plan the rest.

However!

I am also going to be creating other books, the first one being a oneshot book.

Although there will be a oneshot book there, I will continue to post oneshots I'm this book, as a way of keeping everyone up to date.

Anyways, here's your chapter

WARNING!
Some lime, but I cut it off before it could get it's college degree and graduate to become a lemon.
If you want to not see these for any reason, please skip the italicized parts.

Thank you!

.
.
.
.

JUMP CITY, UNKNOWN YEAR TO THE FIRST CHAPTER

Rob's P.o.v.

Man, it's a nice day.
Maybe we should go out for a lake day or something, since Star isn't going to spout facts again.

Speaking of Star, I wonder if I should ask her out.

I mean, she makes me smile when I'm with her, she makes everyone laugh, she's kind, everything!

I guess she's also pretty pretty, (I hate/love how that makes sense if your read it out loud, 'pretty' like 'pretty much,' and 'pretty' as in 'visually pleasing',) but I can't help but think I might only like her because she reminds me of someone.

The green eyes, the hair colour, tan skin, bright smile...

STRAIGHT THOUGHTS STRAIGHT THOUGHTS STRAIGHTHTOIGHTSTRAIGHRTHOUGHSSTRAIGHTTOUDGHEZTSJSJSJJSJDJNXOQDGWO

ANYWAYS!

OOP THERE GOES THE CRIME ALERT, AND HERE COMES ANOTHER DAY OF BRUSHING GLASS OFF OF MY COSTUME-

WHEEEEEEE~

Maybe one day we could use the elevator.

Jumping out of the window, I use my grappling hook to swing across the city without falling.

I hear sounds of my team following behind me, and I smile, I'm glad they have my back-
(Hehe, that back's bout to be broken by a wild night with Wally, prepare your @$$ bitc-)

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT VOICE IN MY HEAD.

AND WHY IS MY BACK ABOUT TO BE BROKEN?

oh look, the hive.

Dumb bitches.

I see C-S'mores, Elephant, pink haired asshole,  baby-faced techno-loli, and human manufacturing company trying to rob the bank again, and again I'm going to beat their ass with a metal stick.

(Speaking of asses and metal rods, I hope you have lube, because otherwise you will be in pain for a WHOLE DIFFERENT reason.)

Shut the fuck up, voice.

...

Oh my pride-coloured Batman, I'm turning into Deadpool.

I mean, I guess I still have that ""uniform"" Slay gave me, I still wear it sometimes to piss him off, it's great.

I also refuse to call him """sLaDe""" And will only call him Slay.

So, back to the villains, pink-jhaired asshole is currently running around me and trying to get things to blow into my face-