Part 10

Then next day when the tavern was open Louise pour wine on a man's head, and with another she slapped him across the face sending him flying, where as I found out that Jessica was Scarron's daughter.

Y/N: I didn't expect that.

Jessica: I'm in charge of everything that goes on in the tavern.

As we continued washing the dishes I saw Eleanor walking around, but she suddenly disappeared again. Then Jessica started speaking and I laughed.

Y/N: Really, he did?

Jessica: He seems to like you an awful lot. He said you're his favourite type. What are you going to do?

Suddenly everything went black.

Y/N: Fuck Johnny!

Crushed between some machines was Johnny as he was teaching me about some of the machines, but someone activated and he was pinned.

Y/N: Turn it off!

By the time it was turned off it was already to late, and their was nothing anyone could do.

Johnny: M-my d-d-daughter... E-Eleanor...

He died shortly after and after a month I finished my course and disappeared for weeks until I found Eleanor at an orphanage, she had no one after her father died in an accident and she was left here. During the time I was looking for her I change the information that was about me including my age from 15 to 25, and I was able to take her to an apartment I had parents didn't care about what I spent or where I was it was like that for a year and a half and Eleanor grew closer to me. Johnny taught me a lot so I wanted to keep his daughter safe, and I did until the USG Ishimura took off two months later and I was aboard with Eleanor because I thought I could protect her.

Waking up I was in a bed with a raging headache and sitting on the edge of the bed was Jessica.

Jessica: Are you alright? You passed out cold when a fly bottle of wine came out of nowhere and hit you on the head.

Y/N: A bottle? Who threw that at me?

Jessica: I know, Louise isn't really your younger sister now is she.

Y/N: Oh no you caught us.

Jessica: It's easy to tell just by looking at the both of you, but it's not like you two are dating each other either.

Y/N: I bet you've got more to sa-

Jessica: Louise is a noble isn't she.

Y/N: It's pretty obvious isn't it.

Jessica: Yep, did you know she didn't even know how to carry a plate when she started today? She has an unusual amount of pride in herself and the way she behaves she's got to be a noble, so does that mean your her servant or something?

Y/N: Alright we're done here.

Jessica: Oh a dangerous mission huh? Oh that sounds like fun.

Y/N: How did you get that?

Jessica: Tell me, I promise I won't tell anyone else.

Y/N: That's it.

Standing up I walked towards the door before Louise opened it.

Louise: Alright what ar-

Y/N: Leaving.

Jessica: Hold on you Louise.

Louise: What do you want?

Jessica: Aren't you supposed to be working now?

Louise: Just shut up I'll go back to work once I train this stupid dog, I mean stupid brother how to behave.