Part 2

When it was morning Louise was waking up, and she noticed I was awake.

Louise: When did you wake up?

Y/N: I never fell asleep.

Louise: Why did you stay up?!

Y/N: I have my reasons, and don't worry I can still function.

Louise: Fine, but now you have to dress me!

Y/N: But wait why do I have to?

Louise: Because nobility never dress themselves, and the familiars or servants do it for them.

Y/N: Fine. Just don't explode anything.

I got her shirt on, and skirt then the rest of her clothes on.

Y/N: That is all.

Louise: Good now let's head for breakfast.

We then left her room heading to the dining hall. Though I felt on edge because my helmet was usually on. We arrived to the dining hall.

Y/N: Let me guess I have to sit on the floor.

Louise: Yes, but can you sit beside me.

Y/N: Alright.

Pulling the chair back she sat down and I pushed her chair in, and everyone was talking about this thinking that I would do my own thing.

After eating some bread, Louise finished and we left to a courtyard, and everyone was talking to each other. 

Y/N: So what's going on here? 

Louise: All the second years have the day off to communicate with their familiars.

Y/N: Ah makes sense. Well any questions for me or do you want something?

Louise: Can you get some tea, and then we can talk.

Y/N: Understood. 

After getting her seated I then I walked off going to get some tea for Louise, and then a freaky floating eye. I took a step back only to knock into someone, and they dropped what they were holding, and when I turned it was a girl in a maid uniform.

Y/N: Damn I'm sorry.

???: That's okay, I'm fine.

I went to pick up the cake as she did to, then our hands touched we both moved our hands away.

???: Oh I'm sorry.

Y/N: nothing to be sorry about anyway names Y/N L/N. What's yours? 

As she was introducing herself I picked up the cake putting it on a plate. 

???: Oh my name is Siesta. 

Y/N: Well it is nice to meet you Siesta.

Siesta: And you Y/N. 

Guiche: Hey. Are you going to bring me my cake?

Siesta: Oh right away.

Y/N: Hey. How about I give this to him?

Siesta: But I'm suppose to do this.

Y/N: Yeah, but it's in my hand.

I walked towards Guiche with the cake, and he was sitting with a different girl than yesterday.

Guiche: I spent all night with Verdandi here.

He was pointing to the mole beside him.

Y/N: *Not what I witnessed*