Part 4

Louise woke up early because of Hallows day, and so we were going to head out, but the voice from last night had me in thought. The marker somethings happening, and Louise asked me something getting me out of my thoughts.

Y/N: Sorry I was thinking. What did you ask?

Louise: Well there are different types of swords I just wanted to know what type you wanted.

Y/N: Well unless there is a way to get ammo for my weapons I guess I can get a sword, and we can look around.

Louise: Yeah okay and we should get you some clothes.

Y/N: No it's fine.

Louise: Fine, but sometime you have to change your clothes.

Y/N: Alright. Where are we headed?

Louise: A armory shop that I know of, and it will take three hours on horse back.

Y/N: Alright then let's get going.

Louise: Okay.

Getting on Louise's horse we made our way to the town, and I went back into thought. But what felt like minutes was hours and we got to the town, and I followed her. We walked down an alleyway as Louise looked for the shop.

Louise: I think It was near Veomonts elixir shop. Oh there it is.

As we walk into the shop their was a guy who owned the store.

Louise: Excuse me can I get a sword for my servant.

He went to get a weapon and returned with a rapier and hands it to Louise.

Owner: Lately it's been quite popular lately even among the royalty to equip their servants with weapons.

I was going to look around for a weapon that would grab my interest, and I wandered only to hear Louise argue with the owner. Walking around I saw a couple weapons in a barrel only for one to stand out more than the rest, and it was rusted but with a bit of time and dedication it could shine once again.

Y/N: Hey Louise.

Louise: Yes Y/N?

Y/N: I think this weapon is good.

Louise: Why get that one? There is this sword which looks better.

Y/N: Never judge a book by it's cover, and it caught my attention.

Louise: I hope you know what your doing.

Y/N: Always am.

After Louise pays for the sword we walk to the horse getting to the academy, and when we arrived Louise looked at me angry. 

Louise: Now why did you get that sword?

Y/N: I saw the sword on the counter, and it was going to break easily, and this has seen battle before. With time and effort then maybe it could be what it was before.

Louise: Fine. Come on let's go.

Getting to her room I sat on the hay for the first time, and I didn't like how it felt, so I walked to the chair. Louise was studying as I looked out the window from the chair, only for the door to burst open and Kirche was standing there with the golden sword from the shop, and Tabitha walked in sitting on the bed reading a book as Kirche hands me the sword.

Y/N: Hope you got this on sale. 

Kirche: Well yes I did do you like it?

Louise: What is the meaning of this Zerbst! 

Kirche: I just happened to find a sword befitting the handsome man here.

As they were arguing I walked to Tabitha.