Part 7

I was with Louise in class because it was a study hall not really class, and Kirche was trying to feed me fruit she had as I was trying to refuse. 

Kirche: Please come on just try one.

Y/N: Alright fine only one.

Kirche: Yay! Now open your mouth.

Giving a sigh I opened my mouth and she put the slice of fruit in my mouth, and i chewed the fruit and swallowed it as it wasn't that bad.

Y/N: Hmm. It's not that bad.

Kirche: Really I'm glad and this fruit is a specialty of Germania.

Louise turned to face Kirche shouting at her when she heard what she said.

Louise: Hey! Don't feed someone else's familiar!

Kirche: Oh it's alright we all get bored when we're stuck all the time in study hall, and i mean the whole thief is giving them not time to hold classes. Their making such a big deal, and i also heard a rumor that their going to try and blame the whole thing on princess Henrietta.

Louise gasped when Kirche told her what was going on, and Kirche continued to explain the rest.

Kirche: The reason that Fouquet was able to sneak in was that they pulled what few guards they had on the vault, and sent them to protect the princess. And on top of that i heard that princess Henrietta decided to visit the institute in spite of all the objections from her advisers. 

Louise: Oh princess.

When Louise says this Mr. Colbert ran into the room getting our attention. 

Colbert: Ms. Valliere and Ms. Tabitha come to the principal's office immediately.

Those two got up as well as myself and Kirche also followed, and we reached the principles office. We stood in front of some mages and Mr. Osmond, Ms. Longuevile, and Mr. Colbert were in front of us the other three girls were in front of me as i stood behind Louise, and only then is when Louise noticed Kirche.

Louise: Hey why are you here?

Kirche: I don't know, it sounded like fun.

Longuevile: After questioning several witnesses around town we have gathered credible information about a suspicious shadow that was seen entering and leaving a deserted shack deep in the woods this morning. 

Osmond: Very speedy work Ms. Longuevile, you are to be commended

Longuevile: With the testimonies i attempted to ketch out a picture of the shadow.

She hands the sketch to Osmond and he shows us the paper, and we looked closely at it and i notice that Longuevile looked somewhat the same, but i couldn't come to a conclusion without definite proof. 

Osmond: What do you think?

Louise: This is Fouquet there's no doubt about it.

Tabitha gave a nod as the other mages gave comments on the sketch.

Colbert: We must report this incident to the palace at once, and i will send a request along with it also we will ask the royal guard to go after her.

Y/N: Sir it would be a waste of time, and Fouquet will get away.

Colbert: And how could you know this?

Y/N: Because where i came from if the security was good enough nothing bad would have happened.

Osmond: He is correct. We must retrieve the staff of destruction and capture Fouquet ourselves, if we want to regain the honor that was tarnished by that thief. Now raise up your wand if your up for the challenge.