Part 8

Opening my eyes I saw where I was, back on the USG Ishimura, but something felt different about the place. When I got up I looked around the environment only to see that I was in the medical wing, and looking around some more I saw my daughter smiling, but their was a much more sinister meaning behind it. I felt an agonizing pain as it came from my shoulders and I looked around for a mirror and when I did looking to see what happened, and what I saw was horrifying. Two blades protruding from my back, and then my face was changing it was painful, and then I felt my jaw get lower until I heard a snap as I screamed in agony, only hearing the laughter of my daughter as my body was mutating itself.

My eyes snapped opened and I shot up quickly I checked myself only to find nothing has changed, and giving a glance I was in the wagon that we took and were heading back to the academy with Longuevile. Louise was the first to notice.

Louise: Y/N! Are you okay?

Y/N: I'm fine.

Kirche then wrapped herself around my arm, and as I could still see Louise she looked a bit jealous.

Louise: Kirche get your hands off my familiar.

Kirche: But he doesn't mind.

Y/N: I'm just going to sit with Tabitha, you two keep an eye on Longuevile.

They just sat back down as I sat beside Tabitha, and she was driving the wagon. Everyone was quiet as we arrived to the academy, and we walked to Me. Osmond's office.

Osmond: We have handed Fouquet over to the palace guards, and the staff of destruction is now once again secured in the vault. Now that puts these matters to an end, you are all guests of honor for tonight's banquet, and the palace thinks very highly of your conduct through out this incident. I am certain some rewards will come from the palace for all three of you.

Louise: You said three does that mean Y/n isn't included.

Osmond: Unfortunately you are correct since he isn't a nobleman.

Louise looked down a bit sad.

Louise: Oh I see.

Osmond: Now then I think that's all and you are free to go.

We walked out of the office, and when I closed the door me and Louise left to her room, and as we walked to her room she asked me about not getting a reward.

Louise: Why didn't you ask about the reward?

Y/N: Their is no point in getting money I got what I need to protect you.

Louise had a bit of a blush and she looked away from me.

Louise: Alright then.

We got to her room and I opened the door for her as she gave a quiet thanks, and when I closed the door I turned around only to be slapped by Louise.

Y/N: ...Ow

Louise: That was for hurting me.

Y/N: Alright I understand.

She then hugged me.

Louise: This is for helping me.

Timeskip

I was at the banquet that happening at the academy, and Louise got me something to wear for it.

I was leaning against the balcony looking out to the world that I was summoned too, and beside me was Derflinger

Y/N: This world is beautiful to bad that there's a marker here.

Derflinger: So partner what are you going to do about it?

Y/N: End it, but most likely I will die when I do.

Derflinger: Why is that?

Y/N: I can feel myself losing a battle, and it's only a matter of time until it happens. Just don't tell Louise it would hurt her.

Derflinger: I-I understand.

As I was looking out across the the trees I heard someone announce Louise was here, and when I turned I was stunned by here beauty as some of the guys was asking her for a dance she ignored them, and walked towards me.

Derflinger: Good luck partner.

Y/N: Louise is something wrong?

Louise: Nothing I was going to ask you to be my dance partner.

She had a blush on her face as she asked, then slow music started playing. Smiling I took her hand and lead her to dance. Although I didn't know how to.

Y/N: Um how do you dance?

Louise: Really? You pulled me here and now you ask.

Y/N: Well when there's hundreds of necromorphs trying to rip me limb to limb I try and focus on surviving. Next time I will stop and ask them how to dance.

Louise: Fine then I will teach you how to dance first place your hand on my hip.

Y/N: Alright.

Louise: Then take my hand and follow my lead.

After awhile i got the hang of it, and I have to say I was a natural.

Louise: Y/N! Stop stepping on my feet.

Y/N: Sorry i'm trying.

After awhile of dancing we decided to head back to her room, and I got her dressed in her nightgown, and she fell asleep I looked out the window for a bit before sitting down, but unfortunately I fell asleep. I woke up with no idea where I was, and looking around a bit I was back at the sprawl. Looking around I had no weapons or my rig, and then I heard the pattering of feet on the ground behind me. Turning around I saw nothing, but a flashlight on the ground, and I picked it up. I turned it on seeing the area around me, and it looked like a place for kids, and more pattering of feet around me. Realizing what was the cause of the noise I ran only to hear the screeching of the pack, and I ran but the door ahead of me was getting farther away. Looking back they got closer, and what I did next was pretty stupid. Turning around I started running towards them, and as I got closer they screamed before I rammed them. Only feeling nothing, and when I looked around their was no sign of them. The flashlight started flickering and then shut off, and I tried getting it to work only for it to flash very quickly. Looking up to see my daughter again with a very dark and creepy smile on her face.

Eleanor: Time to wake up daddy.

A/N: sorry for how long it took for this part just got very busy in my life, and I hope that you enjoyed reading this book so far. Well have a wonderful day and feel free to ask me questions you may have.