Part 3

I finished dressing Louise as we had class today, and my helmet was off.

Y/N: Ready to go?

Louise: Yes. Now let's go.

We started walking towards the class, and we got to class I followed Louise to a chair and sat beside her, and after a bit the teacher showed up.

Chevreuse: Fire, water, earth, and air together create a different, stronger effect by using multiple elements together. Further more a mage's level depends on the amount of elements the mage can combine. Can anyone tell me what those are?

Montmorency: Yes ma'am I can. two elements combined form a line, three elements combined forms a triangle, and four combined forms a square.

Chevreuse: Well done! Now unless I'm mistaken you can only do one element at a time, correct?

Kirche: Pardon me Miss. Chevreuse, I hate to say this but there's one student that can't even use one element. A student that has a zero percentage rate of magical success.

Y/N: Well at least she try's than sit on her ass all day flirting with other guys.

She was going to reply but the teacher beat her to it.

Chevreuse: Now now let's not fight, and in any case you should aim for higher-

Looking at Louise she had a bit of a smile, but she continued to listen to the teacher as I stooped listening.

After class we walked I talked to Louise.

Y/N: I don't know why you don't defend yourself, but you should because this might not stop.

Louise: But now I have you.

Y/N: Alright.

After following Louise around my mind was still preoccupied with the marker. I looked around only to notice it was night I got her in her nightgown, and I looked at my weapons.

Y/N: Hey I'm going to take a walk is that okay?

Louise: As long as you come back.

Y/N: Understood.

Leaving I walked around looking at the sky until Siesta walked up to me.

Siesta: Mr. Y/N?

Y/N: Hm? Ah Siesta how are you?

Siesta: Good, may I take you somewhere.

Y/N: Alright.

When I walked with her we arrived at the kitchen and they had some food prepared for me, so I ate some and the man with the red scarf looked happy.

Chef: I'm sorry that their only left overs but eat as much as you want old sword of ours Hahaha.

Y/N: What do you mean I'm a sword?

Chef: Well you are a peasant like us, and won against a noble in a duel. Your our sword, pride of the peasants.

Y/N: I see well the food is good thank you.

He was going to give a slap on my back, but noticed the RIG on my back.

Chef: If you don't mind what's that on your back?

Y/N: Oh this is a RIG, and it stands for Resource Integration Gear.

Siesta: And what does it do?

Y/N: Well The blue line on my back is my well being, and if it hits red then I am close to dying. An their is an oxygen level the RIG also has a spot for inventory, and other type of RIGs have more slots. Let's see also a communications capabilities, and it also provides armor for the user.