Part 5

When it was morning I woke Louise up and got her dressed, and it was sunny never thought I see the sun or feel it again. I had Derflinger in my hand as I had the RIG so I would have to make a spot for him, and we made it to the main building.

Louise: Y/N I can you stay outside?

Y/N: Why is that? 

Louise: Well it would seem that the people in class are scared of you.

Y/N: Alright then maybe I can make a spot of Derflinger somewhere, and should I meet you after class and drop you off for classes?

Louise: Yes now I shall see you later.

Y/N: Have a good day I will be back soon.

And with that I left heading back to Louise room, and when I entered I sat Derflinger down.

Derflinger: Now partner where would you put me on your RIG?

Y/N: Well let me look around.

Taking the suit off it remained standing as I looked around I saw a spot where I could add some things so it can hold the sword, without wrecking the suit. When I did I picked up Derflinger and put him on the suit.

Y/N: How does it feel?

Derflinger: Maybe some adjustments, but this should work. 

Y/N: Alright.

After making some adjustments it was finished, and there was a knock at the door. Opening it I saw Marteau.

Marteau: Our sword please visit the kitchen later.

Y/N: Well I finished what I needed to do so I can come now.

Marteau: That would be amazing. Come on let's go.

Following Marteau we arrived at the kitchen where I sat down, and Marteau gave me a bowl of the nobles leftovers. 

Y/N: You make great food thank you.

Marteau: Don't worry about it, you are our sword and we are thankful for you standing up against the snotty nose brats. 

Y/N: Hey where's Siesta I haven't seen her today?

He looked sad when I mentioned her name.

Marteau: You mean you haven't heard about Siesta? It was decide that she would work for some nobleman named Count Mott, and she was picked up and taken away in a carriage earlier this morning.

Y/N: But what's with the suddenness?

Marteau: In the end we peasants have to listen and do nothing, but obey the whims of the nobility.

I got up from the chair and left the kitchen walking back to Louise's class as it was about to end, and when I got to the entrance I waited for her only to hear the bell shortly after, and walked with her back to the room.

Louise: I see that you got Derflinger on your back.

Y/N: Yeah It took a few adjustments but he's comfortable.

When we made it to the room, and she studied as I clean it a bit until the sky was a nice orange colour. Louise was brushing her hair after I got her changed, and I wanted to know who Count Mott is.

Y/N: Louise who is Count Mott?

Louise: Oh Count Mott is a messenger from the palace and comes by the institute from time to time, but I don't like him because he's always so cocky.

Y/N: But why does he want Siesta?

Derflinger: Partner, when a nobleman specifically picks out a girl by name it usually means that it's an order for her to become his mistress.