Part 6

I woke up on the bed as Louise was sleeping beside me, and when I got up my Rig was off so I went to put it on seeing Derflinger still on.

Derflinger: Morning partner.

Y/N: Morning. What happened?

Derflinger: Well after you talked to the air, you passed out so the girls took you out of the Rig, and set you in bed as you muttered in your sleep. As you can tell the other two went back to their rooms to get some sleep.

Y/N: Alright now for a plan.

Derflinger: They multiply quickly at Count Mott Mansion.

Y/N: Imagine a closed spaced in the dark with nowhere to run. Locked doors almost everywhere, and where everyone could be an enemy.

Derflinger: If the marker is awaking the Necromorphs then what will happen to this world?

Y/N: Nothing will happen I will to find the marker before that happens, and destroy it like last time, only I'm alone this time.

Derflinger: Not true I'm here.

Giving a smile I turned around only to see Louise staring at me.

Louise: You said it would be fine.

Y/N: I know and it will.

Louise: Then why have these necromorphs killed people.

Y/N: Because I can't predict where they will appear, and if I could then nothing would have happened! 

Louise: I-I'm sorry can you get me dressed for classes.

Giving a nod I got her dressed in the school uniform and then we left. After having some breakfast, and we returned to her room as the bell hasn't we off yet.

Louise: So what happened in Count Mott's mansion?

Y/N: I heard screaming then I sent Siesta back to the academy, thank god I did, and when I got to the mansion they were everywhere my weapons have this alternate firing opinion so I killed them quickly, and burnt the place to the ground so no one could find the necromorphs to start and epidemic.

Louise: So that's why we saw flames. Oh I remembered that we have exhibition.

Y/N: A what?

Louise: An exhibition for all the second year students familiars, they summoned everyone in the institute.

Y/N: Do I have a choice?

Louise: Nope it's required for second years to attend, and maybe you can sing a song like you did for me.

Y/N: Just a song... Alright fine.

Louise looked happy as the bell went off for classes to start soon.

Y/N: Let's go class is starting soon.

I got Louise to class and told her that I would pick her up later, and wandered off only to run into Siesta.

Siesta: Y/N! How are you today?

Y/N: Good, now can you do me a favour?

Siesta: Sure what is it?

Y/N: Don't ask about yesterday or go looking please.

Siesta: A-Alright. 

Y/N: Thank you.

Siesta: Well we have to welcome the princess so good luck on the exhibition.

I say my farewell and then walked off finding a place to sit waiting for Louise class to end, and after awhile Derflinger started talking.