CHAPTER-18: Spider's Day Out

ARUSH KUMAR'S POV:

Location: Keyaki Mall

"Sorry I'm late!" I arrived at our meeting spot half an hour after we were supposed to meet. "Had a family emergency."

Can't exactly tell her I had a spider-emergency.

"Hmm ... Well, judging by your half-decent appearance, it looks like you actually put in some effort, so I'll forgive you for being late." Hinami said, chuckling. "But don't make it a habit, 'kay? You've made some progress compared to our first offline meeting."

"I'd have to agree with you

"I'd have to agree with you." Of course I have to... "Anyway, what's today's agenda?"

"Hehe..." Hinami gave me a funny look.

"Huh? What's that look for?" I don't like it one bit.

"Hehehe..."

...

"Ready to begin? Today's lesson is cheats for the fashion deprived. Shortcuts for creating a well-coordinated outfit. It's like creating a character. We're already in phase two."

"I'm offended that you think my fashion sense is bad."

"It's not. It's abysmal."

"I'm going home." I said, and turned around.

"Hey- wait!" she called out and grabbed my hand. "Let's go to that store."

"I am not buying the mannequin's clothes."

"...You figured it out, huh? Anyway, you should buy that mannequin's clothes now. Your hair appointment is waiting."

"Huh? Hair appointment? I'm not getting my hair cut."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"Piss off."

"Buy the clothes already."

*SIGH* "You're so annoying

*SIGH* "You're so annoying." I said, and moved over to the mannequin.

"My fashion sense is better than yours, that is why I already chose for you. Eventually, you have to be able to pick clothes that fit you on your own. If you dislike my recommendation that much, you can pick up something on your own as well."