chapter 33

Yaad catches Yuzu's steps as Yuzu was returning from morning greeting early in the morning.

Yuzu frowns with a questioning look. The last thing he wants right now is to argue with Yaad.

Yaad smiles at Yuzu oblivious to the annoyed look of Yuzu "Noble consort, I was kind of bored. So I thought I would go and have some talk with you."

"Why didn't you visit your sister .. I am sure she has so many things to share with you." Yuzu tries to walk again only to Yaad following behind.

"Consort Yuzu, she is a woman and I am not interested in girl's gossip. Don't tell me that you don't want to talk with me and want me to leave. I would be really upset."

Yuzu sighs. Looks like Yaad is inevitable. "This way."

Yuzu simply shows the way to Yaad to his chamber. And there goes his Plan to sleep for the rest of the day. Yesterday after arguing with Zixuan he couldn't help but remember the past throughout the night which kept him awake. And now ...

How he longs for his peaceful day in abandoned chamber in the past...

"Master .."

Yuzu looks up as Meimei greets him happily. "Meimei ... Prepare some breakfast for prince Yaad."

Yuzu stands aside giving Meimei the view of Prince Yaad. .

Meimei frowns "you said...

"Meimei" Yuzu interrupts. "Some fruits will be fine."

Meimei huffs as she realise her master just stopped her from insulting that evil peacock. 'I am royal .. I am a dick ... I know how to throw arrows into my ass .' Meimei mimics Yaad's tone in her mind.

"Ok master !" Meimei replies out loud.

Yuzu smiles. He exactly knows what Meimei is thinking. He moods lifts a little. "Sit here .. prince Yaad."

Yaad looks around Yuzu's room before taking his seat "You didn't deny when I accused you not wanting to talk with me."

Yuzu sits in front of Yaad "I just think we don't have anything in common. Like you said I am just a beauty, and you are into politics, archery and all that."

Yaad laughes "Is consort Yuzu upset with my previous remarks ?"

"You are Zi kingdom's guest, prince Yaad and as a noble consort of Zi .. I can never be upset with you."

"And as His highness's consort ?" Yaad tilts his head "forgive me noble consort, but I must say you played a good game."

"Good game ?"

"Yeah ... By not letting his highness touch you. Wonderful plan .. I must say. This way you can keep Zixuan's attention to you for a long time. Men are like this you. They are only interested in you until they get you on their bed. Once you give it to them ... thennnn. ..."

Yuzu chuckles "looks like prince Yaad has experience in it." 

Yaad's smiles disappears. He so wants to punch Yuzu's face right now. "I had this experience with his highness himself."

Yuzu blinks.

"Oh don't tell me, I spoiled something for you. I thought you already know that you are not his first man." Yaad grins.

Yuzu smiles slowly again. "You didn't spoil anything prince Yaad. I was shocked because I just realised why he didn't marry you. The reason is ... Oh that's very poor of you."

Yaad's face darkens more "He didn't marry me because empress mother objected our marriage. She doesn't want a man to be his son's wife.

After all , I am a man of character.. I am not like those who like to pretend to be a woman even when they are not."