VIII| Allowed

[Emilia Soranzo]

I haven't been able to look away from his face, his wholly uncovered face. There are a couple of scars on the sides, just along his cheekbones and one on his chin, but they don't interfere with his...handsomeness, it only adds a bit of a layer more to it. Objectively speaking he is very attractive.

"Why are you entrusting me with your identity?" I asked as I sat between his legs on my bed.

Simon smiled "I'm sure I'll regret it sooner or later. But, we've been living under the same roof for weeks and after your display of vulnerability, it was only fair I did the same. I can put it back on if you want me to."

I shook my head, bringing my knees close to my chest "No, I quite like you like this," my chin rested between my knees. "You weren't lying when you said you were handsome underneath the balaclava."

Simon chuckled "I rarely lie, it's utterly exhausting."

"I do lie a lot," I confessed. "Sometimes it's easier than the truth — lies don't hurt as many people as the truth."

"You have a rare sense of wanting to protect everyone but yourself," he said. "Have you no regard for yourself?"

I shook my head with a smile "I grew up worrying more about others than myself; my mum always worried about that, but it's always been my nature."

Simon hummed as he looked up at the ceiling, allowing me to see the kilometric length of his lashes.

"Have you ever considered therapy?"

My eyebrow arched "I have trouble with therapy. Have you ever considered therapy?"

He chuckled, looking at me "I do have a therapist. Why do you have trouble with therapy? Don't know how to follow advice?"

"Don't want to follow advice," I stated. "Being told I need to change things about myself is scary enough, let alone going through with it."

He chuckled "You like getting your way, don't you?"

"I usually do," I crawled closer to him and sat on my heels. "So do you, it's quite obvious," my index tucked inside his shirt and I lightly pulled it up, discovering more ink on his skin.

"Ah-ah," he gently took my wrist and placed my hand on his chest. "I've already crossed too many boundaries with you today, more than I should have."

I bit my lip, trying to hide my smile "We didn't have sex, so I don't know if it counts. I mean, you did cum—"

"I didn't cum," he quickly interrupted.

I giggled, leaning my other hand on his chest "Simon, you said you don't lie; you changed trousers."

Simon looked away for a second "I changed into warmer trousers — that's not a lie, these are actually warmer."

"Are they, really?" I slowly leaned down, glancing between his eyes and his lips. "We didn't even kiss, how could we have crossed any boundaries?" I whispered.

"You really want me to make you cum again, don't you?" He grinned, glancing at my lips. "You're a desperate little thing, aren't you?"