X| It felt so good

[Simon Riley]

Emilia came out of her bedroom with damped hair and a fresh pair of pyjamas. They're quite loose on her, and I can only think of how she looks without them on. I think I prefer them on the floor.

I threw the cloth I used to clean the table to the sink. I'm quick to clean, but she made quite the mess, so it took me longer than usual.

"You're quiet; I enjoy that."

Emilia smiled softly — she's tired and I can understand that. I pounded her quite vigorously.

"Do you really enjoy it?" She stood in front of me and gripped the waistline of my pants.

I smirked as she pulled me closer "Yes, especially when you have my cock in your mouth."

Her hands moved up to my abdomen, gripping my jumper; she wants me again, so desperately.

I don't blame her, I want her too.

Emilia's eyes were on my lips as hers were slightly parted "You pretend not to want me..." her right hand moved down until she was rubbing me over my pants, making me groan. "When I'm all you want," her eyes flickered up to meet mine "don't you want me, baby?"

"I do," my hand grasped for her wrist to stop her "but it's time to have dinner now, then sleep."

She bit her lip and nodded "Okay."

This is odd, she would normally be snarky but I guess I did fuck some sense into her "Sit down."

Emilia smiled "Yes Lt."

I couldn't help but smirk; I like it when she complies, though I definitely enjoy when she doesn't as well, even if it gives me a raging headache.

We had dinner in utter silence. She thanked me for the meal and gave me a peck on the cheek, then went to her bedroom. After tidying up the kitchen, I went upstairs to my bedroom and took a shower. I sat in bed for a couple of minutes, contemplating if I should sleep here or go downstairs with her.

Maybe it would be a good idea to go downstairs — my job is to take care of her and I'll do better if she's closer. I pulled out my book from under my pillow and got up.

She must be asleep, because it's too quiet and she's quite noisy. I opened the door as stealthy as possible, so she would remain asleep if she's asleep.

Emilia was indeed asleep. She's on one side of the bed, blankets up to her nose. I took a second to contemplate the peacefulness of the moment — she'll never be this quiet, ever again.

I slipped under the covers and looked at the book in my hands. I would normally read until three in the morning, but it doesn't feel necessary today. So, I left it on the nightstand and slipped down, then scooted closer to her.

My hand raised to gently brush her hair with the tips of my fingers "I knew you wanted me again," she whispered in a hoarse voice, making me smile.

"Sh—"

"I know I know: Shut up, Emilia. I like you better when you're quiet," her lips curved into a light smile, with her eyes still closed.

I chuckled "Just go to sleep."

"I was already asleep, then you decided to drop your heavy bum on my bed," she snuggled in my chest. "You can hug me if you want."

My arm hesitated to move, but I still did it, because I really wanted to. It made me nervous to embrace her, because it's not something I want to get used to.

Emilia whimpered as she settled in my arms "Thank you for today, Simon."

"Go to sleep," I told and she hummed.