IX| The game is all a game

[Emilia Soranzo]

"Ahh..." my back arched as Simon slipped his tongue inside of me as much as he could and flickered it inside. "Simon," I moaned with a smile.

Simon growled as he pushed his face further between my thighs, pushing me back on the table.

The pleasure he was giving me was almost unbearable. My eyes painfully rolled to the back of my skull and my abdomen was tensing in an attempt to diminish the pleasure, since I didn't want to scream.

"Yes!" I suddenly moaned as he sucked on my clit with his tongue swirling around it. "Please, Simon, make me cum..." I whimpered.

Simon hummed against me and the vibrations added the necessary stimulation to make me cum. My legs trembled under his touch as my back arched once again and I let out a loud drowned moan.

Every corner of my body was tingling and my soul seemed to be out of it. My feet cramped from how hard my toes were curling, but it was the least of my concerns.

The man pulled away and chuckled "Are you going to shut up now?"

I giggled, attempting to catch my breath "I don't think so," my eyes lowered to look at him and he was raising an eyebrow.

He hummed, flickering his tongue on my clit, immediately getting a cry of pleasure from me "If you shut up I'll make you cum later."

"Ahh!" My breath hitched. "Okay," I tried to hide my moans behind a giggle "I'll shut up," I moaned out.

Simon pulled away and leaned back on his chair, keeping his eyes on my cunt — I imagine it's glossy from my cum and his saliva.

"You moan so pretty when you're at my mercy," he commented, still looking at my naked flesh. Then the back of his hand raised to clean around his mouth, which was a view I enjoyed.

Something inside of me was throbbing, as it always happens when I cum. My right hand slithered down my stomach until it reached my clit. Between two fingers, I slightly pinched my nub and moved them up and down.

"Simon..." I moaned out purposely.

He groaned, getting up from his chair to stand by the edge of the table "Open them more," he carefully pushed my knees further apart.

I bit my lip, moving my two fingers down to my entrance "Please, I want to feel your cock inside of me."

Simon immediately pushed my hand away from myself, just as I was about to finger myself, and slapped my pussy "You're not respecting our deal."

I squealed as he slapped my pussy again "Again, please."

He did it once again and then used two of his fingers to vigorously rub my clit from left to right.

"Simon!" My stomach quickly tightened as my hand reached for his — my body couldn't take this much, but I still wanted it. "Yes! Yes!" The pressure and excitement was building on my lower abdomen, and I felt a need to release.

"Cum for me, baby," he said.

My nails dug into his skin as I looked into his eyes "Fu-Fuck—" my head fell back as I felt something gush out of me and along with it my legs trembled again — it's not something I've ever felt. "Ahh!" I moaned from the back of my throat and it hurt.

"Yes, just like that, baby. Good girl," he said with satisfaction.

As I tried to steady myself, still feeling the aftermath of my intense climax, I looked at him with a faint smile "Fuck Simon."

"Is this the first time you squirt?" He sat down, sucking on his fingers.

I quickly sat up to contemplation the mess I made, and I had indeed squirted "Ye-Yes," my eyes went back to him.