1|•

Author's POV 🤗

A girl is sleeping on the bed in her penthouse alone .

Suddenly ,her alarm alerted indicates 6 in the morning .⏰

With no mood of getting up from the sleeping after having only 3 to 4 hours of sleep only .

But keeping her heart aside she rose herself from the bed and move towards the washroom .

After doing her daily business She gets ready in her gym clothes and head to the kitchen

She gets ready in her gym clothes and head to the kitchen .

After preparing a black coffee with an apple with almond butter .

She moves to the gym to do her daily exercise .

After doing exercise for one and half hour she came back and gets ready for her days work .

Coming out of the house after locking it .After settling in her car she went towards her destination .

Going towards her office , she stops her car near the car and grab a coffee for herself .

After having coffee she head towards her office building . Parking her car in the her personal parking.

She head towards her office through her personal lift .Entering on the floor she is greeted by her assistant Rudra .

Amaya's POV 🤗

Good morning ma'am. Today we have a meeting with Mr.Raichand on the regards of our new project .like that giving me brief about my today's schedule .

We head towards my cabin .After settling on my chair .I ask him to give the project detail file and start doing work on my laptop .

After 10 min my phone rings ..
It's the call from my Shivansh bhai sa from India .

Ohh sorry , I forgot to tell u all that I am in london from last 1.5 years . As I started my own business here .😁

(S- shivansh ,A - Amaya )

A - Hello bhai sa

S - Hello princess

A- How are u ansh Bhai

S- M fine ,how's u bacche

A- m also good ,how u call bhai sa

S - ohh , yaa I call to make u remember that u have to come here .

A- Why bhai sa

S - Baccha u forget two days after ..
Dadu and dadi sa 50 wedding anniversary .We are throwing a grand party .so dadu wants to see u also.
Princess please come .it's been 1 year till u come back . Come back soon .

A - I'll see Bhai sa ,here the new project is very important . I'll try my best to come .

S - Afcourse baby ,I know u love us more than work . Come soon .

A - yes bhai .you know my very well . I'll come ...Bye bhai sa.

S - Bye baccha .love u ❤️

********

Yess, lovelies Amaya is going back to India . Yippie .

As u know apna desh apna hi hota h 🇮🇳

So many things are waiting for her here .

Thank you 😊

I

t's the first chapter of my first book .
Hope u all like it .

We'll meet soon with the next chapter .

🥳🥳