10|•

Please do ignore if there are some grammatical mistakes .

Next update after 20 votes 🤞

After the party gets over everyone moves to their rooms .

After discussing something with my younger clan ,I also move towards my room as it's really late .

( That's you'll find soon ,what they are discussing)

After  entering in my room now I realised how much fatigue,I am feeling because today is really very busy due to party and everything .

But as now also I have few days because from next week I am joining my work again .

But due to  dadu sa's wish for now ,I am doing my work from here only  my plan to go back is on hold .

Then ,I change into my night dress and fell relax as it's very comfy and soft.

( Amaya 's night dress)

Then I remove my makeup and settle on my bed to sleep .

As I close my eyes my encounter with Adhyay flash in front of my memory .

I don't if he is saying truth or not but my heart is saying that it's true .His eyes told me that he has some feelings for me .

But the thing ,I saw on that day don't let me believe in anything. But I also can't be able to change my feelings for him in these years.

But I wish to God that  please make my love complete because I can't be able to bear the pain to see him with anyone else.

By this a lone tear escape my eyes but I close my eyes and move to my dream land .

Morning 9 O'clock

In the hall of Chauhan mansion everyone are seating after having their breakfast and the son's of the family went to office for their work and our Amaya is still sleeping .

(Because you all know na no disturbance in beauty sleep)

All the members are discussing about different topics and about yesterday party also.
Then ,after sometime dadu sa says that
Do you all like Adhyay as his character and nature .

Everyone gives their opinion saying yess, he is very nice boy and respectful and very much sucessful.

I have decided something that I think of  the marriage of Amaya with Adhyay .

What do you all think says dadu to everyone .

But papa is hat about Amaya if she don't want to says Naina Chauhan (Amaya's maa).

Don't take tension beta ,if she don't like him then we don't force her but first I am asking you all you all like or not .

No papa ,we all really like him ,If Amaya have no problem and Adhaya family is ready we can think about it .

It's very nice then , because Adhyay's dadu also want this alliance but he also discuss with his family and Adhay then we'll talk about it later .

And also after having their decision ,I discuss this with everyone on dinning table.

Because we all know Shivansh and Shiv are way too possessive fir their princess and Adhyay is Shivansh best friend .

No one knows him better than him .

After that everyone move back to their work .

After 12 Amaya came downstairs for lunch because due to sleep she already skipped her breakfast but she knows if she skip her lunch also then her Mamma will be very upset on her .

So ,after getting ready she fastly come down stairs and move towards dinning area and wish everyone and have her lunch after lunch she move towards the garden to get some fresh air .

Like this the whole day went in a blink and at dinner none speak except our Amaya because she can't stay still .

After dinner the youngster move to the balcony area to discuss the plan and move back to their rooms .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*************
What the youngsters are planning ??

What Amaya saw on the day that she don't trust Adhyay?

Did Amaya say yes for marriage?

Yess,If you all like the chapter please do like it and also comment below your views in these too .

Good night 🌌

Bie bie
Take care 🤗