7|•

I went home from office as today we all have to go to my bestfriend's grandparents wedding anniversary.

As, I entered inside the home ,my complete family is already ready ...They all are ready to go to Shivansh's house.

I directly went to my room put my phone on charge and went to washroom for take shower as I need to look fresh .

After taking shower I get dressed into my suit , apply my perfume then watch and now, I am all set to go to the party .

Adhyay's look

We all settled in our cars and after the
ride of 40 minutes ,we all are in front of Chauhan mansion .

We park our cars in the parking and move towards the party hall .

As we enter the hall ,I greeted Shivansh's
Parents as they are welcoming the
guest's .

Then ,I move towards dadu and dadi to wish them ,As I know if I don't than dadi will not talk to me after that .

( I know sometimes we thought what's
that  for ,but the person who loves
us  they  want us to be part of their
best and worst both ) .

Its yeh best and beautiful part of happing real friends and family.❤️

I wish both dadu and dadi Happy 50th wedding anniversary.
nd to always be this lovely and happening .

After that I move towards Shivansh he
is standing with shiv and one two of our friends .

They saw me and give my a warm and welcoming hug .

After that we take our drinks 🍻 and talk about business and our days back together .

But it's nothing like that as we now also meet regularly .About business and as our families ar very close .

Our parents were also  best friend's and now we both re also best friend's .
From childhood we both are together as we completed our studies from same school and after pursue further from colleges for business management .

After sometime Shivansh excuse him self as Arya said something in his ear and he left .

Now, as I am standing in the corner .
I move my eyes in every direction as searching something or we say someone .
But can't be able to find ..So ,I thought she didn't come but how this can be possible
she can't miss her dadu and dadi 's happiness .

As I was busy in my own world I heard the gingles of bangles and payals .

( Payals - It's a thin silver chain like we wear around our ankles it make very melodious sound .)

I focus towards the sound and their coming my Rose in all her glory .
She is looking so mesmerizing as I can't be able to move my eyes from her .

Amaya's look

She is coming with Shivansh and smiling may be he said something to her .

Than she move towards her dadu and dadi and give them a tight hug and talk for sometime as I can't be able to know what they are talking about .

Then she started roaming her eyes in the hall as may be looking for someone .

Then as she is looking here and there our eyes meet and here my heart started racing as if waiting for her only .

Our eyes meet for only few seconds but as it's not enough for my heart as much as I see her my eyes and heart never gets enough of it .

Then She move her eyes from me ,I didn't like it but I can't say anything now .

Sometimes one glimpse of someone's eyes is enough to cause fire in our hearts and to make our heart at
peace 🧿❤️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sometimes when we meet someone , there's a click.
I don't believe in love
at first sight  but I believe in
that click
Recognition

Shivansh's look

Shivansh's look

*********

That's it for today's chapter ,I hope you all like it

That's it for today's chapter ,I hope you all like it .

If you all like my writing please do like and comment to give a little appreciation and confidence that I am doing good.

If you all have any suggestions please do know me in comments.

How's the first eye contact of Adhyay and amaya ??

Bie bie

Take care

~Tia

We'll meet soon with next chapter .