prologue

In the hall of Chauhan mansion all the youngster of Chauhan's , Rathore's and their friends are sitting.

As they met after a long time because Amaya came back from London .

They all are planning to play some game to enjoy their get together.

Bhai I am thinking of playing truth and dare. It's so long till we play  Shivani said to Shivansh .

But baccha we can play other game also .
Nahi nahi nahi khelenge  to yhi varna .saying this she start thinking something  and said
M dadu ko bta dungi aapki girl friend h 

Fir aaghe to aap khud bhi samajdar h .
Saying this she start grinning.

Everyone are looking at her in disbelief.

Frim where are you taking tution for all this Shivansh asked.

Or kon Amaya di h na ...kisi or ki jarurat hi nhi h ,vo aapke sath aisha hu karti h jab aap nhi sunte Shivani said.

( From Amaya di  ,she always do the same when you don't listen to her )

So I also tried she said with a grinning face .

Everyone start playing truth and dare.
All are sitting in a circle .

( Imagine them all siting like this )

So the game is like that I'll spin the bottle and at whom it stop have to choose truth or dare .samaj aaya sabko

Baccha samja h kya .yeh bhi nhi pta hoga jo
Reyansh said .

Tu baccha to nhi thoda pagal jarur hai. Bss isilie bataya. Listening this everyone start laughing and Reyansh sulks.

All start playing turn by turn everyone takes truth or dare .

Now, the bottle stops at Amaya  and Shivani asks di truth or dare .

After some time Amaya takes dare .
Shivangi Amaya's best friend gives her the dare .

Yha pr baithe kishi bhi ladko ko propose karna h  she said and Amaya look at her in disbelief  .

No I am not doing this ,say something else to do.

Shivangi said  come on yr don't be h spoilt spot.

Amaya wince but did the dare .

Amaya stand from her seat and saw fir something or we can say someone special .
But after that move towards Rudra and held his hand and said

Pahle Milne se darte the ab na Milne ka daar h
Fir mohabbat apnane ka daar tha  ab mehboob k na apnane ka daar h

I love you Rudra .

I love you too doll ❤️always and always .

Everyone start shouting , waah meri jaan tu to shayar nikli  SHivangi said .

After that Amaya sat in her seat. Where everyone are playing one person is trying to control his anger after seeing all this .

(Sabko pta hi h kon h or vo ..bichara Adhyay kya kya dekhna padh rah h 😂)

After sometime Amaya excuse her self went towards kitchen .

Unaware of the fact that someone is following her .

She moves inside the kitchen and takes out the bottle from fridge as she turns to take the glass .

She bumped into a hard wall and winched .

Yeh diwaar kabse chalne lagi  .saying this she look upwards and gasped after seeing Adhyay .

She started feeling nervous and asks
I...do ..y..ou ...also .....wants ...water she asks while shuttering as they are standing very close.

What are you saying in the hall saying this Adhyay starts moving close to her

What are you saying in the hall saying this Adhyay starts moving close to her .

Adhyay wraps his arms around her waist pulling her close to him .

Amaya tried to wriggle out of his hold as the proximity between them is sending shivers down her body .

Pl..e ase...plea...se leave...m.e she try to form a sentence with lot of difficulty .

Listening to this Adhyay holds her more tightly and snuggle his face in her neck and said

Never ever say something like that to any other man . understand  he says while snuggling more into her neck .

Amaya starts feeling week on her knees feeling the lips of Adhyay on her neck .

With a lot of difficulty she speaks and said
I..ple...pele...please...but Adhyay didn't listen and asks again understood or I'll make you .

Amaya nooded and Adhyay leaves her but not before placing a kiss on her left cheek and said Good girl .

Always remember my words saying this he left .

Amaya didn't understand what happened just now and start to process the situation .

When she process the situation and understand where happen she starts

Grinning like a mad ...ohh he kiss me ....he kiss me .🤭

After composing herself she went back .but smile didn't left her face .

*******

Thank you

I hope you all like this as I try alot to make this happen . 

It's just a small teaser  of their story .
Just stay with me fir more surprises .

Are vaise m abhi koi bomb nhi phodungi ...kyuki thode din bad Diwali to h hi.
Sath m bomb hi  nhi sab kuch phodege. 😂😂.

Till than wait .
Vo kahete h na intzaar ka phal meetha hota h to intzaar ....intzaar or bss intzaar.

Take care🤗
Bye