8|•

Amaya's POV

As I was searching for Arya and Vansh bhai to bring the cake.

I roam my eyes in the hall and their my eyes met him and every thing around me stops and it's only him .

It's been so long since, I have seen him .
He is now more hot than before. I can't be able to take my eyes off him .

But after few seconds it click me and ,I move my focus on other side to search for bhai .

I know now also as he is also seeing me .
I can feel his intense gays on my back .

After sometime,I saw and Vansh bhai and went to him and told him to bring cake as it's been the time for dinner .

As bhai went to take the cake .

Shivansh bhai move to stage and take the Mike ,and greeted everyone .

Hello everyone , Thank you for sharing our happiness .

As you all know this party is organised to celebrate my dadu and dadi sa 50 th weeding anniversary and also the welcome party of our princess  .

So please everyone now ,it's time for cake cutting.

Just as bhai says ,Vansh bhai came with cakes and first dadu and dadi sa cut the cake and then bhai come and told me cut the another cake as it's for my welcome back .

Then, I stood before cake and look around and just then he is only looking at me nothing else .

I move my eyes and cut the cake . Everyone cheers happily , I first move towards dadi and dadi take their blessings and make them taste the cake .

Then, towards my baba sa and maa sa
And lastly Shivansh bhai . Bhai is very happy and proud on me .As I make my own future without anyones help and make them proud. 

After cake cutting ,the party gets started everyone are enjoying .

I move towards the counter to bring some drink or water for my self

I move towards the counter to bring some drink or water for my self .

As I am moving someone held my hand and take me behind the pillar where there is no one.

As I move my eyes to look who is he . And there stood him in all his glory in front of me.

As I try to move ,I realised I am caged between him and the pillar . Than I ask him what he want.

Aap hume yha kyu laye hai ,koi aa gya to

( Why do you brought me here ,of someone comes)

Aap hume dekh bhi nhi rhi thi, itne samay bad Mile hai hum dono thoda mushkura hu dijiye . Adhyay said

( We both meet after so long ,why are you not looking at me  . If don't want to than just smile atleast ).

Aap baate to aishe kr rhe hai jaise pta nhi kabhse intzaar kr rhe the humara . I said to him .

( You are saying like as if waiting for me from so long )

Aapka hi to intzaar kr rhe the , pta nhi aapka dhyaan hu nhi gya . Adhyay said

( I have been waiting only for you ,don't you when can't you see).

Aap please ,aaisha mjak na kre ...Humara Dil sach Maan leta hai .

( Please ,don't do this type of prank .My heart feels like real )

Adhyay's POV

Aapko kyu lagta hai that my feelings for you are joke ,I said settling her hair behind her ear to get clear view of her face .

I don't know why but she always thought my feelings for her are not true but it's no right my feelings for her are so pure and raw. I thought in my mind waiting for her reply.

Pta nhi bss Hume lgta hai ,she said trying to control her heavy breathing ,just by my mare touch .

( I don't know ,but I feels like this )

I feel have and proud seeing the effect I have on her .

Aapko aishe nhi sochna chiye ,humari feelings aapke liye mjak nhi hai ,jo hum aapko dikha rhe hai .
( You don't need to think like this my feelings for you that I show are true ).

After saying this ,I left her and move from there to Shivansh .

After that every one had their dinner and talk to to family fir sometime .

It's already past 11 so we decided to leave as it's been only family and few close friends left.

I went to dadu and dadi sa take their blessings and said.

Ab Hume chalna chiye dadu sa hum ek do din mein fir se aayege aap logo se milne.
Abhi waqt jaida ho gya hai chalte hai hum sab.
( Now, we have to leave as it's past 11 and I'll come to meet you all after one or two days but it's been late so we take our leave now .)

Dadu nod his head in approval and we moves out of the house .

After settling in our cars we move towards towards our house .

Reaching home ,I park mt car in parking and move towards my room .

After getting fresh n up I move towards my bed and settled on it and remembered the complete incident of today.

Rose ,just wait for sometime I'll make you believe my feelings .

I can't imagine my life without you
I don't know when I started feeling fir you this much but as now I feels
It's the most beautiful feeling in the world .

Just wait for sometime that we'll always be together it's my promise Rose .

Good night 🌃

***********

I hope you all like this chapter.

And please id you all like do like and comment ,so that I know that you all appreciate my work and it gives me motive to write more .

Iff anyone have any ideas than also let me know .

Do you all like their first meet ?

Please do tell .

Bie bie
Take care 🤗