13|•

The chapter is not edited please ignore the mistakes.

Next update after 60 views and 25 likes

If want early update then fill this and previous chapter target before Sunday and I'll update next after completing the target.  Till then

Happy Reading 📖

Adhyay's POV 🤗

Just when ,I saw a tear roll down her eyes I can't be able to hold back myself as much as ,I try .

I can't be able to understand what's going on in My Rose mind .She isn't like this before going to abroad .

Something must have happen and I have to find it out .How can she so easily stops trusting me and my care and love for her.

Sometimes she behaves like my Rose but otherwise she is like some stranger to me .

As ,I try to console her by saying few good words in her ears .

Rose ,baccha please aap kyu roh rhe ho .
Humebataye kya hua h ,humne kuch galat kha aapko .

( Rose , baccha please tell me why are crying ,did I said something wrong to you )

Please, first stop crying and tell me kya hua h. You can tell me anything you know it right.

I try to console her after trying for few minutes she finally stops crying and break the hug.

I don't want her to break it but just to make her comfortable ,I held her hand in mine.
But she  isn't looking at me .

Rose please look at me .after insisting for few times she finally look at me .Her eyes are red due to crying and her plumpy lips are also red due to crying after that also they are looking so tempting ,I just want to eat them raw.

Adhyay just stop your dirty mind my subconscious mocked me

Rose baby what happen ,wanna tell me .

No ,just thinking about something .she told me .

But ,I know that she is hiding something from me but I didn't show it in my expression.

Okk ,Just fix your makeup otherwise everything will get tense specially Shivansh your big bro .

After becoming a little presentable we both move towards the area where everyone were.

Author's POV

As they both move inside the hall , everyone are there making a moving setup with cossy vibe .

Okk guys which movie you ask wanna see , everyone gives there different options and starts Banting.

No yeh jawani hai deewani nhi yr yeh nhi yeh to pahle bhi dekhi thi today we'll watch Rockstar like this  .

Okk enough of this guys let's just have a quick poll said Shiv to everyone .

Yeh jawani hai deewani. 👍 Shiv ,👍Amaya, 👍Adhyay, 👍Shivansh ,👍 Ishika