4|•

Flashback start

When I came out of Shivansh's room with him .As his little sister  came back home after so long .

We went to the living room and I am struck in my way as my eyes fell on the girl standing in front of me .

She is just like a little angel looks so innocent and native at the same time .

I just lost in her smile .Her smile is just like the Ray of light  in the darkest of the night.

As just I am admiring her smile she turn around me and our eyes meet just like for two second and my breath hitched .

Those stormy brown eyes in which I so want to get lost . I can bet that whenever I saw in those eyes I'll found myself lost in her world.

She shove a new type of emotions in my body .I so want to experience these feelings .

She is just like a Angel ...My Angel......My Rose .

She is so simple yet so attractive .

She is wearing a  pink colour floral print dress. Her open hairs waving little on her face to which I so want to tuck them behind her ears to have the perfect view of her face .

Having a minimal makeup and a nude lipshade.just prefect. Like mine and .. only mine .

I never feel this type of feelings for  any one .I meet a lot of girls in business party and my  college also .But this feeling is so new and raw .

I never felt myself affected by any one

I never felt myself affected by any one .But the way she smile ..I found my lips curling up into a little smile but before anyone could notice I came to my neutral form .

Just then she came running to Shivansh and hug him tightly and Here I so  want that kaash It's me in place of him to hug her feel her against my body .

I know it's wrong to think like that for  any one but it doesn't feel like wrong .

Keeping my possessiveness in a corner behind the back of my mind .

I kept my complete focus on her .To capture her every ounce in my mind to feel her when she is not around .

I know sometimes it feel wierd and  cliche
But after feeling by my  own heart I can say that love at first sight is just magical.

Love is a pure bliss of emotions .To feel someone ,To have them by your side in every up and down of the life is such magical.

I was standing there seeing the cute banter between both brother and sister .She is just so cute. I don't know for how long I kept seeing her .

Until my phone rang making me irritate at the sudden distraction .I pull out my phone from pocket and saw it's Rey calling .

Excusing myself I receive the call and said
Agar kuch jaruri nhi hua to to Aaj tera akhari din h jeene k lie he said in irritation .

Bhai relax you are saying like main aapke romance m haddi ban gya hu ..oh sorry apki life m to romance hi nhi h Rey said  this  shippingly .

Don't irritate Rey just tell the fuck work .
Shant vattsh shant .gussa shaihat k nhi hanikar h oh yeh to gaana ho gya vo kaise hai haa 

Ohh bhaiya shaiyat k lie tu to hanikarak h .
Rey said singing.

Pagal ladke vo bhai nhi bappu hota h. Kuch bhi bolta h Adhyay said .

I know bhai lakin papa se jaida aaj dangerous ho Rey said innocently.

Shutup or kaam bta Adhyay said .
Yess bhai,mom is calling you home as some guests are coming  Rey said .

Don't tell me these guests are non other than our very sweet bua ji (sarcasm is dreeping from his tone ).

Reyansh nervously said ,ji bhai ...Bhai please come mom seriously wants you to come home early today .

Without saying anything Adhyay cut the call .He doesn't wants to go because his bua sa is very cunning lady and she wants him to marry her friends daughter and that girl is so fake and money minded.

Flashback ends.

After coming home Adhyay directly went to his room .After getting fresh up he went down stairs as it's the time for dinner .

There the rule in the Family that our off all the three Mills everyone have to attend for atleast two together as a family time .

After settling on his chair , he inform everyone about the invitation from Chauhan's and after having his dinner he went back to his room .

Coming in the room he went towards the balcony . Siting on the swing in his balcony he stares at moon and said just one more day Rose .

Than you'll be in front of my eyes .I can't be able to control my heart now .It crave soo much for you now .

Just come back soon .You know I'll never be tired of waiting for you ,I can wait for my entire life ..but now I don't want to Rose .

I soo want to feel you ,see you ,taste you .

I miss you Rose

Saying this he move towards his bed after laying on the bed he slept ...Going to another world where he can have her in his arms and feel peace.

*********
I hope you all like this chapter and enjoy their story .

Guys please like and comment.

I have done alot of hard work just for us.

And yess fir sneak peaks pls follow my insta account
Insta I'd  - tiaauthor00

Take care 🤗
Bye