F I V E

》CHAPTER FIVE《

Jaxon Carnell

I SEE HER. My promise.

She is in her room; dressed in only a large shirt that reaches her mid thigh. Her dark hair is down, past her shoulders. She's currently screaming like a bag of cats being tossed about.

From here, her legs look smooth. Her face is beautiful, almost doll-like. I'm currently in a tree, sitting on a branch watching her. I have been for a couple of days now; watching her I mean, not stuck in a tree. She leaves tomorrow for college. She'll be on my fathers private plane flying for seven hours, and I'll make sure we meet on that plane.

A chattering sound pulls my attention from her window to under the tree below me. There, a raccoon nibbles on a stick. He throws it and steps forward, snapping another stick in half. At the sound my head snaps toward her window and I catch her staring outside. She can't see me and I know that because I have her security system loaded up and even that can't see me.

Opening her window, she peers down the edge, searching for the culprit to the sound. Though the raccoon ran away before she opened the window.

Her hair falls from her back to her front, dangling off her houlder and out the window as she continues to look at the ground. She doesn't know it but our eyes make contact. Her big brown orbs glisten in the damp midnight air.

She can't see me. Even if she tries her hardest, she won't be able to. She grunts in frustration and pushes her body from the window, keeping it open. I watch her crawl into bed after turning the music off, pulling the covers over her smooth thick legs and laying down. My thoughts don't pass the view of her smooth legs. Her shirt rolls up, revealing a little of her black panties.

My dick's hard. All I can think of is how good she'd feel around my cock. Pulsating inside of her. Her thick walls squeezing me until I cum. Fuck.

I can feel the blood rush to my dick, the throbbing sensation I'm feeling in my pants. It's suffocating me. My eyes go back to her open window to her dark room. The lights are out and soft snores are heard from inside. She has to be asleep...

Checking the security footage on my phone to the house, I find that everyone is asleep. The only one awake is me. An opportunity; I'll take it.

Jumping down from the tree, I make my way toward the front door. Each section leader's house in my Mafia has high security. The front door is guarded with fingerprint scan and all household members are able to get in and out with their finger. And so do I.

Only, I'm not a part of this family. Or any family in any of my sections.

But I have access.

The door clicks open with my fingerprint and I head inside. The stairs in the middle of the room lead me upstairs. I follow the security cameras to find my way toward Billies room without being caught. Soon enough, I find it.

She's fast asleep. Snoring softly like a cat. My dick Only aches more to be inside her.

No, I want her to be awake when I take her. Fuck her. Claim her. I'll do whatever's in my power to get her to agree to this arrangement. Because she will, whether she likes the idea or not.