E I G H T

》CHAPTER EIGHT《

Billie Henderson

IT'S BEEN FIVE days.

That conversation I had with Maddie just spiked an interest I didn't even want to that club. The club that supposedly takes care of you while masked men take your virginity.

I mean... the masked men part doesn't sound that bad.

I don't know!

You know that level of horniness you get when you're on your period? The level where you're so desperate to touch yourself but you're bleeding, so you go to your saved Twitter accounts just to make it worse?

Or when your single and horny yet touching yourself doesn't even scrape the surface of that pleasure you so desperately seek?

That's been me for the past five days. It's been fucking up my head, it's made my hormones bipolar.

So I've decided, since it's a Friday and I have nothing due tomorrow -plus Dylan said he's busy catching up with old mates so I won't be seeing him tomorrow anyway- might as well go investigate that club.

Maybe get my virginity taken...

It's not like I care about who takes it, as long as we both agree to it.

So if the stories are false and they force themselves on me, they'll be knocked the fuck out with my heel up their ass.

I decided to wear a simple crimson flattering mini dress covered in glitter and black heels with a matching leather jacket. My red and white MK purse has my phone, some cash and a little makeup.

Standing from the sofa, the room spins and my head begins to feel heavy while black dots cloud my vision. Fucking hell. I fall back onto my previous seat and lay my head against the back of the sofa. I nearly fainted. I was diagnosed with 2nd-degree heart block, which can cause me to faint, after that car crash that killed most of my biological family. I refused to stop doing my physical habits like my boxing with the twins but I kept fainting and was doctors were rushed to the house many times only for the doctors to say I was fine and that my heart rate was slow which caused my fainting but my condition wasn't anything serious.

Blake asked the doctor if they could prescribe me with some digoxin but they said no just in case it would worsen my condition.

Satori said she was going to an extra credit study group down at the library so I haven't seen her this morning. Hopefully she won't realise that I've left.

Jaxon Carnell

I NEED TO cool off some steam. Watching my promise over the past few weeks has taken a toll on me and my dick can't take anymore of my hand.

I've decided to visit Rin's club again. I don't know where Desmond has run off to so it's just me. The bouncer recognises me instantly and lets me in. The receptionist shrugs me off and goes back to her phone.

I walk straight into the club where on a stage there are three submissives, two girls and one boy all strapped on their knees with their legs spread wide with rope and chest on the ground, revealing their private parts to the audience. Both girls have a vibrator in their pussy and a butt plug that looks to be vibrating while the boy has a dick plug stuck down his dick and a butt plug that vibrates like the ladies beside him. Walking around them is their dominant who holds a whip and whips them when they whine.

The aim of this is the first to cum loses and gets punished.

You can't get in this club without a membership because this isn't a regular club, not at night. That's why the bouncer checks your ID and membership card before letting you in. Most of the members of this club are either from my Mafia or just rich cunts who run a successful business; people who can afford a membership. Members can also bring in a plus one but usually the plus one is either their submissive or dominant.