S E V E N

》CHAPTER SEVEN《

Billie Henderson

"AND MY BROTHER said he want-" my poor ears. I've been listening to Satori all this morning talk about her brother or some shit. About how he went to this college, is now choosing a promise and now owns a club but she can't remember what it's called.

As much as Satori is a good and nice friend, I hope to god I don't meet her brother. And if I do, I hope he doesn't talk this much. And that's in the nicest way possible.

"What class do you have first?" I interrupt her rambling, catching her off guard. I checked the timetable I was given at the same time I got the apartment keys, I have math retake since I failed it in high-school. I got an E for excellent yet still failed.

"Uhhhh, oh! I have English retake first." She answers, eyes scanning over the piece of paper in her hand. "You?"

"Maths retake."

"Oof." She grimaces, face twisting in disgust. "I passed maths with a B."

Show off.

The halls aren't that crowded but maybe it's because we're both late to our classes. Even though I've been here for what... three years already, I still don't know my way around this shithole. Doesn't help that they move our classes around to new buildings.

I don't expect to see anyone until I get shoulder nudged by a tall figure. He's strong with a wide build so I tumble backward a few steps as the figure keeps on walking past.

Once I get my footing I turn to the passing figure, "Hey asshole! Watch where you're going, yeh?!" I shout.

The figure stops and turns around to look at me. His piercing blue eyes are lit with fury. The same blue eyes as that person on the plane. "Who do you think you are?" He asks, stalking back toward us. Satori cowers out of the way of him while I stand straighter.

If he wants a fight then a fight he will get.

Jaxon Carnell stares down at me, his eyes searching my face for any weakness. Fuck that. "The fuck you looking at, pretty boy?"

His eyebrow quirks up at the name. I'm not lying, he is pretty. Sharp jaw, smooth skin, bushy yet shaped eyebrows, long lashes for a man, smash. "What did you just call me?" His voice has amusement in it now.

"Why, problem?" I ask, not wanting to repeat what I said. He'll take it to heart.

He shakes his head, his face looks to be like he doesn't believe I've just said that. "Just stay out of my way, okay?" He settles with.

"How about you watch where you're going!" I snap back.

"Billie, let's go to class. We can't be late on the first day." Satoris startled quiet voice pleads, her hands gripping around my bicep.

Jaxon doesn't say anything and neither do I.

I'm slowly being pulled away by Satori while still keeping eye contact with that Jaxon douche. Until he smirks and turns to walk away on his own. At that I go to class.

◇·.·'¯'·.·◇

MATH IS SO FUCKING boring.

I can't rest my head on the table and sleep because the teacher won't let me and would slap my desk with his ruler. I've tried. So I've been sitting here staring at the ceiling or playing with the calculator. I've figured out that:

808 = BOOB

7360 = LEGO

43770 = HELLO

77345663 = EGGSHELL