Chapter 2: Never Again

Warnings again Abuse/ Rape

Waking up I felt something heavy on top of me, my eyes were covered. The thing above me began to move, it was a person and they had my pinned down on Iza-nii's bed. I tried screaming, but they covered my mouth.

"Hahaha...to think the Izana Kurokawa had a girl living with him. He thinks he can beat me up in my own house I'll have my way with you as payment." A male's voice spoke from above me. Sudden memories came rushing back to me from the one time with Satoshi. Memories I didn't think I would remember. As I felt something wet lick my neck as another hand lifted my skirt up.

"N-no...please.." I whimpered memories and trauma coming back into my head. My limbs were weak I needed to escape...I needed to get him off me.....

"Shut up! I might just have to keep you haha with this body you were just begging to be touched all defenceless~" I felt the male straddle me as he proceeded to rip my shirt off. I couldn't focus...why....everything was going well. I found Iza-nii....I made a life for myself. Why did this have to happen again...

Was I really cursed?

It's because of the blood in my veins?

Stop...

Please

Stop

I don't want this

Not again...

As if a wire snapped in my head I saw the vase beside Iza-nii's bed and grabbed it smashing it into whoever was on top of me. One of the shards cut my face making the blind fold drop.

Author's POV

Izana couldn't get a hold of Anzu making him panic. The person at the rival gangs house wasn't the leader and they told him that they would have revenge. He was insanely worry. He sped through the streets as the others followed close behind him on their own bikes.

Anzu...please be okay...Izana prayed biting his lip as they arrived at the apartment complex, not caring Izana ran straight up the stairs to his floor. His stomach dropped when he saw the door wide open.

In the distant he heard muffled screams through the darkness.

"Anzu!!! Anzu!!!" Izana yelled frantically running into the house.

Please gods....not my baby sister...

Don't take her away from me again....

Izana slammed his room door open and the others arrived behind him. All their eyes widened at the sight. Something inside Izana snapped.

There sat a frenzied Anzu half naked covered in blood clenching a shard from what use to be Izana's vase. Below her was the rival gang's leader his mouth agape as he laid completely still.

Anzu slowly turned her head hearing the door her eyes were dull until she saw Izana.

"Iza.....nii....what did I....." Anzu's normal self returned as she looked around in horror. Below her was a bloodied body making her scream as she scrambled away backing into the wall she began hyperventilating.

"I-I-I-I killed him...again... no.. no no no!!! Ahhh!!" Anzu sobbed in the corner. Izana ran right up to Anzu hugging her tightly.

"Anzu shh...shh It's fine...everything is fine...I shouldn't of left you alone..." Izana rocked Anzu like a baby with her crying hysterically into his chest.

"I-I again....I'm a murderer Iza-nii....why....why....why me....!!" Anzu sobbed as Ran and the others inspected the body.

"You're not a murderer Anzu...you were just protecting yourself..." Izana said gritting his teeth. What did she mean by again....did something happen to her before. The thought of Anzu going through pain pissed him off and his blood was boiling.