Chapter 4: First Conflict

After my visit to the Sano household I visited them a couple times. Mikey began to talk to me more and became a little reliant on my input. I found it safe to ask about his gang and Mikey was alright with talking to me about their current situation. From my experience living on the streets I knew a thing or two

"Zucchi, I'm going to meet with Pah and the others at warehouse 2 today." Mikey told me getting onto Draken's bike.

"Okay? Why are you telling me this?" I asked leaning against the front gate.

"I dunno....just felt like it I guess.." Mikey said. "Ken-chin let's go."

Draken nodded at the sleepy boy driving off. To think Mikey would actually tell me where he was meeting. Was it because he trusted me or because I was filling in for Shinichiro. That boy has some serious attachment issues and mental weakness from what I see. Not that I was one to talk....

"Hello Iza-nii?" I spoke into my phone walking down the street.

"Anzu? What's up?" Iza-nii's voice replied.

"I'm going to follow Mikey today, from Cho-cho's intel they might be ambushed by Moebius at their little meeting. And you want Mikey to yourself right?" I asked.

"Hmm...okay, just don't engage in any fights okay. Not ones you can't win at least, if you do I'll ground you." Iza-nii said seriously.

"Geez...fine. But grounding me is basically Iza-nii spending an entire day with me so I don't mind." I chuckled.

"I'm going to hang up now." Iza-nii said.

"Ok, bai bai." I smiled hearing the click.

"Don't do anything reckless Acchan." Kakucho said beside me.

"Geez I know," I huffed, Kakucho chuckled at my antics making me blush. He's cuter when he smiles.....wait what am I thinking?! Fidgeting I ran far away from him making him chase me down.

Timeskip

When I got to the warehouse Kakucho went into hiding and I heard some yelling on the inside. That voice.....Takemichi?

"I won't back down! If Toman fights Moebius we're done for! Just when I became friends with Mikey-kun and Draken-kun I don't want Toman to end this way!!!!" His voice cried out. What did he mean Toman was done for?

"Tsk you really are a moron." I believe Pah, one of Mikey's friends said. "The hell're you doin Draken?!"

"Takemichi said he won't back down maybe it isn't a bad Idea to see what Moebius is up to." Draken's voice came out.

"Oops Mikey isn't gonna like that." I muttered puffing my cigarette.  Maybe I should intervene......it might get him to trust me more.

"Ken-chin....Are you defying Toman?" Mikey asked in a serious tone.

"It's not like that at all." Draken snarled.

I walked in placing a hand on Mikey's shoulder. "Calm down Mikey, Draken's not your enemy focus on the enemy." I spoke softly gaining all the boys attention since they didn't notice me enter.

"Zucchi...." Mikey muttered looking up at me.

"Eh? Anzu-san...." Takemichi asked looking at me. I don't know why he looked so confused everytime he sees me.

"There's multiple ways to fight Mikey. As a leader you know that. Gathering intel increases the chances of your members avoiding harm. It's a simple concept. Not all of them have your strength Mikey and not all of them have the power to make a decision that isn't suicide." I sighed huffing out another smoke. Mikey bit his lip furrowing his brows a bit pouting.