Chapter 5: Hospital visit

"They said Ken-chin should wake up today. Since Takemichi was fast enough yesterday they were able to save him." Mikey told me. Me him and Emma were walking down the hospital corridor to the room Draken was placed in.

"Draken you idiot...worrying me like that." Emma huffed burying her face in the flowers she bought for the guy.

"Haha, I'm sorry I wasn't there though you two. It must of been scary. You did well." I pat both their heads. After all...you two have a blessed life, of course your friend made it. My smile hid feelings of envy and anger. Once we reached the room Draken was sitting up right on his hospital bed.

"Hey, you guys are here early." Draken greeted us.

"I'm glad Draken...." Emma sniffled.

"Oi! Don't cry geez....sorry" Draken chuckled ruffling her hair for a bit.

Emma put the flowers in a pot and Mikey started snacking of the food he brought for them to share.

"Oh yeah Ken-chin, give this to Takemichi when he gets here. The only reason you survived is thanks to him." Mikey said handing a paper bag to him.

"Yeah, I'll be sure to give it to him."

"Draken, Don't worry my little brother and sister like that. But I'm glad your okay and sorry I wasn't able to help." I told the man.

"It's nothing you need to apologize for Anzu-san. This was between Toman and Moebius." Draken stated making me smile.

"Is that so?" I asked.

"I'm going to take a nap on the roof." Mikey said yawning after he was done eating. Emma decided to leave as well.

"I'll go then. My agency is calling me." I lied, in truth Kisaki asked me to listen in on Takemichi's visit. He said he felt uneasy about the whole ordeal that went down.

"Got it, thank's for the food!" Draken said letting us leave.

Timeskip

"My biggest guess is that you had an intel leak. For some reason it seems like Takemichi knew what would happen earlier than anyone." I said into my phone.

"But who is the question....well he's a thorn in my plans, but I already got a way into Toman anyways. Thanks Anzu." Kisaki hung up the call making me shrug.

Walking back to the station in disguise I saw Kakucho come out of his hiding spot to join me.

"No gang today?" I asked him casually.

"Nope, Izana went to buy another beta fish." He told me. Iza-nii already has 4 beta fish he treats like his own children at home. I wonder why he likes them so much. Kakucho lent me his arm that I gladly held onto.

"Hmm." I nodded as the train arrived Kakucho and I got on, it was pretty crowded so we got smushed into a corner. I wanted to take a bit of a nap, but I felt someone breathing heavily behind me. A hand grazed my leg making me jolt before it began groping my butt through my dress

Are you serious?! Was I getting molested right now...I can't even do anything since the train was crowded. I gulped holding back the tears about to fall out. Soon I felt something rubbing against my  butt when a hand began to bunch my skirt up.

My breath started to hitch and I began to panic. I can't panic right now...I shoved myself into Kakucho's chest gripping his shirt tightly.

Kakucho looked down at me and my distressed expression. Tears were flowing down my cheeks. He was about to ask me something when his eyes turned to my dress and the person behind me.