Chapter 10: What do we do Now?

"Alright Kurokawa-san, open your eyes now." The nurse's voice said I did as she said. But....

"Haha.."

"Anzu...what is is? Can you see?" Izana asked.

"Acchan.." Kakucho said.

"...." Feeling tears fall down my face I smiled closing my eyes. "Sorry...Iza-nii...Cho-cho....It was no use. I can't see."

"A..I'm so sorry Anzu....You're my one and only family and yet." I felt Iza-nii's locks on my hand as droplets of water fell on the side of the bed.

"Don't be guilty Iza-nii....You paid for everything and took care of me. As long as you and Cho-cho are alive nothing else matters." I said patting where I felt his head was "Besides I can just learn to see."

"Nee-Nee...." I felt Emma nearby and beckoned her over. Hugging both of them I felt like laughing.

"Don't cry you two. You're wasting your pretty faces haha." I smiled.

"Acchan!!" I heard Kakucho call out making me yelp.

"Y-yes?" I asked.

Feeling his rough hand ontop of mine I could tell he was kneeling.

"Tenjiku lost, from now on. I'll be your eyes Acchan." Kakucho said making me blush.

"Wha....but.....geez whatever do what you want." I scratched my cheek troubled.

"Wait...Izana did they not?" I heard Emma mutter.

"Nope....hopeless right even after so many years sigh." Izana shrugged.

"I can hear you you know!" I grumbled.

——————————————

(Note: Just an Fyi Kakucho and Anzu even if they get together will remain in a more Asexual relationship. Anzu was assaulted too many times that the idea of intimate love doesn't resonate with her. Kakucho is fine with that.)

———————————————

Author POV

"Wait Iza-nii you're going to do what?!"  Anzu exclaimed. Some time had passed and now Izana and Anzu while visiting the Sano's from time to time had a big turn of events. Anzu learned how to read brail and walk even without seeing. Thanks to her training with Kakucho she was fast to adapt.

"I'm going to go overseas to study, I want to make a business helping kids like us Anzu." Izana said bashfully.

"B...But.." Anzu felt her tears welling up.

"You stay here Anzu, with Kakucho. You have to think about your own career. I'll just be away for a few years." Izana said ruffling her head.

"I don't want to be alone though......" Anzu sobbed. Her agency was devastated at the loss of her eyesight but still sponsored her. Anzu was known more for her music after all and even if she couldn't see she was still attractive.

"You won't be. Kakucho will be with you. And It's about time I do something with my own future. You're the only blood relative I have Anzu, stay strong and take care of Emma alright." Izana smiled at her softly. "I already let Manjiro know, so you can move in with them. And Kakucho will be your bodyguard like usual."

"Still...sniff....promise you'll come back alright...." Anzu sniffled holding out her pinky. Izana was taken aback before smiling and locking his pinky with hers.

"Promise, you're my other half Anzu. We've been together since birth I would never leave you for good." Izana said pressing their foreheads together.

"Izana, the movers are here....did I interrupt something?" Kakucho's voice rang out. Anzu reached out when she felt Izana leave to stand up.