Chapter 6: Second Conflict

I lamented all day and night. Now I sat on the break bench at the studio in a daze, what really was the right choice? The days got closer, as halloween was right around the corner.

"Kurokawa-san are you alright? You seem lost in thought?" An idol from the Yaotome agency walked up to me. His name was Kujo Tenn I believe. We were doing a variety show together, he and his bandmates were very professional and I didn't have to do any follow ups for them. We also worked together on multiple occasions since our ages were close.

  We also worked together on multiple occasions since our ages were close

"Sigh I told you Anzu is fine Tenn. I'm only one year older than you there's no need for formalities. Plus I'm just an indie idol." I sighed, his wavelength was calm like most peoples.

"I respect you that's why. And Trigger were former Indie idols too, but we never made it to your level." He smiled casually. My eye twitched...this is why I struggled dealing with Japanese idols.

"Sorry, Japanese customs are hard for me. But for the record I was just thinking about some things in my private life." I smiled. He looked at me then sat down beside me.

"If you don't mind me, I can listen. Letting it out always helps." He said.

".....well I guess I'll take you up in that offer. We aren't strangers anyways." I chuckled. "You see...I actually have a twin brother older than me of course. " Tenn's eye twitched, but I ignored it continuing. "He's been getting assistance for his....work I guess from this guy? And that person has helped me out too, but now they plan on doing something bad so someone that I know. That person is a good guy, but all my life I've only lived for my brother and nothing else matters to me. Or so...I thought, but for some reason I feel guilty, should I do something or should I just stay quiet since it's involving my brother's work and not me..." I sighed looking down at my feet.

"I see....so your brother and his assistant have something bad planned for someone you believe to be doing nothing wrong?" Tenn asked. I nodded. "I can't say I don't understand you, I also dedicated and continue to dedicate my life for someone. But if the harm to that person may be irreversible, I would involve myself regardless. My brother would learn to forgive me and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I had the chance to do something, but didn't."

"You're tough....I'm conflicted because I wouldn't be able to do that. My brother is everything to me..and after losing everything...he still took me in and gave me a new family.....he saved my life." I said pursing my lips. "I can't betray him.."

"I understand....well in the end it's your decision. I know you'll figure everything out Kurokawa-san." Tenn smiled lending me a hand. I accepted as he helped me stand up.

"Now we should get back to set....you're bodyguard is a little scary haha.." Tenn said pointing at Kakucho.

"Pfft. He's harmless don't worry. But thanks for listening." I grinned whilst we both returned to the set.