The final timeline

Author POV

"Wait Takemichi?!" Mikey exclaimed. The two at long last were sent back together in an instant. The final battle, multiple casualties and Mikey's dark impulses.

Now he returned to the past without the Karma, the karma was taken away thanks to Takemichi's endless efforts.

Grade 1, Sano Manjiro was 8 years old. Meaning Sano Shinichiro was still alive Along with Emma. Izana and Anzu would be 11.

After discussing with Takemichi they came to an agreement.

"Emma is already living with me, but we need to save Izana and Zucchi first Emma or Shinichiro-kun might know where they are!" Mikey announced.

"Let's ask Mikey-kun!" Takemichi nodded following Mikey into his house. The two stopped in front of shinichiro's shed.

"Oi Shinichiro" Mikey knocked. Sure enough a taller male opened the door.

"What is it manjiro?" He asked leaning against the door frame grease staining his face and wrench in his hand. "Oh Takemichi came to play again.."

"Shinichiro-kun...I have two other siblings right?" Mikey deadpanned. Shinichiro's jaw dropped laughing.

"Well yeah why? I wasn't planning to introduce you until later though." He said in surprise crossing his arms.

"Can I visit?" Mikey asked. "Takemichi too."

"Hmm...sure, I only know where one of them is though. Just wait let me get my bike ready." Shinichiro said heading into the room Takemichi and mikey waited for him.

"Where is he staying umm...Shinichiro-san?" Takemichi asked in curiousity.

"The orphanage. Got abandoned shortly before Emma."

"Let's bring him home Shinichiro." Mikey said casually. "I want a new playmate."

"Haha, sure thing Manjiro. I'll let grandpa know." Shinichiro grinned ear to ear delighted that Mikey wanted to welcome Izana.

Time Skip

"....who are you.."

Izana glared at the group his guard up. Mikey had to admit, his features were the same as Anzu and they made him look beautiful. Izana at this time was simply always acting strong and happy. He's been alone and dealt with the loneliness himself.

"Hey I'm your Aniki Izana-kun and this is Manjiro your younger brother." Shinichiro said kneeling to his level.

"Hah.."

"We aren't actually related, but I wanted a playmate. You have a sister right Aniki." Mikey said getting straight to the point bold. Izana furrowed his eyebrows, who was this brat and why was he already calling him Aniki... Obviously they were not related.

"We want to bring you home with us Izana-kun along with your sister. Emma also wants to see you again." Shinichiro explained.

"Emma....." Izana muttered.

"I-Izana!" A smaller voice called out making Takemichi's eyes widen.

"Kaku-chan!!"

"Wha!? Takemichi?!!" Kakucho's scared expression lightened up as he entered the room.

"It's been awhile Kaku-chan...whaaa!!!" Takemichi engulfed Kakucho in a hug his tears falling down remembering how he died in the last timeline.

"E-Ew Takemichi!! Your getting snot on me. Why are you this happy to see me???" Kakucho exclaimed trying to get the sobbing child off him.
Seeing Kakucho knew someone Izana's guard went down a bit.