Chapter 3: Treasure

"Anzu-chan this way please~"

Click click click

"Now give us something sexy!"

Click click click

"Yes, that's it gorgeous gorgeous!"

Click click click

Phew I plopped onto the waiting bench exhausted. Iza-nii chuckled handing me a bottle of water.

"Thanks Iza-nii," He sat down beside me.

"You seem to be working lots lately?" Iza-nii asked me in curiosity.

"It's almost spring fashion week. So I get lots of requests at this time. I'd rather be recording new demos, but that'll have to wait." I said leaning back that is until the director came up to me.

"Oh darling~ you were just spectacular today~ I can see our sales flying off the charts~" The directors attention turned to Iza-nii. "Oh...is this your brother I see~ yes he indeed is quite the looker~ Oh honey why don't the two of you do a shoot together?"

"Huh? I'm not-" Iza-nii was about to protest when I interrupted him.

"Come on Iza-nii Just one time!! It'll be fun!" I whined. Iza-nii bit his lip before giving in when I gave him my puppy dog eyes.

".....fine..."

"Oh wonderful~ Here are the clothes You two go change in the room to the left okay~" The director handed us a bag of clothes and ushered us to the change room.

"....why did I agree.." Iza-nii muttered.

"Come on Iza-nii~ You're pretty!! After all we're twins. Well you are already pretty fashionable thanks to Ran's influence, but I always thought it was a waste~ My Iza-nii is pretty after all." I hummed getting into the outfit.

"Um....Anzu...this is a crop top" Iza-nii sweat dropped after putting on the outfit.

"Aww~ Cute wait." I went to the sink and wet a towel before scrubbing Iza-nii's hair.

"H-hey! I just straightened it!!" Iza-nii whined.

"Trust me Iza-nii~ your wavy hair is better with this outfit." I said chuckling

"My my my~ how precious whooo~" The director swooned at Iza-nii and myself. "This is going to be a sibling exclusive special photoshoot~"

"Roger! Come in Iza-nii to the studio!" I said holding Iza-nii's hand to drag him over.

I myself was wearing a turtleneck sweater-dress that reached my mid thighs and knee high black boots

I myself was wearing a turtleneck sweater-dress that reached my mid thighs and knee high black boots. Iza-nii felt out of place during the shoot as the director made us go in all sorts of positions.

For the twin appeal one of them was me on top of Iza-nii who was facing up. That one was my personal favourite. It really said 'twins'.

Iza-nii's favourite was the one where I was sitting on a step and he was sitting on the ground leaning back on me. He even asked for a copy of the photo. I'm glad he was having fun.