Sleep Over - Chapter 1

This morning I woke up to my phone ringing very loudly. I turn over to it, which was on the charger and look who's calling. I see "Sarah" and decline the call being only 6am. I roll back over on my side when it rings again. I turn back over and answer "Hello"

"Good morning!" she exclaims all bright and cheery

"I was sleeping what do you want" I say as my tired voice takes over my normal voice.

"I wanted to see if you wanted a sleep over"

"I'll be there in 2 hours good night" i say then hang up. I turn over in my bed covering my head with my teal blanket and falling back asleep.

When I wake up I look at the time and see 11 am. Oh shit thats way over 2 hours! I quickly get up and go down the big staircase, that looked over the living room, and into the kitchen.

"Oh so now you wake up" my mom, Kate, says handing me a plate of food.

"Well Sarah wants a sleep over" I sit down and start shoving food in my mouth.

"Just be safe I love you" she walks over and wraps her arms around my head

"I love you too mom now let go my foods gonna get cold"

"Y/n, its not gonna get cold when you shove it in your mouth" she lets go.

"Whatever"

She walks up the big stairs, "make sure before you leave you clean your room!"

"I will" I yell back so she can hear me. Then the twins Joseph and Andrew come in. Joseph had my mom's dark hair and light eyes, Andrew on the other hand had my dad's light hair and dark eyes. The twins pat me on the head and steal a piece of bacon from my plate. "Why are you two wet"

"We went to Rafe's and swam in his pool" Andrew said with his mouth full.

"Sarah said to hurry up and get to her house" Joseph said with his mouth full also.

I shove the last little bit of food in my mouth then go back in my room. I changed into a black bikini top with matching bottoms, a black Hawaiian shirt not buttoned, washed out denim shorts on top the bikini bottoms, and black vans. Then I put my sun kissed brown hair into a messy bun and then sprayed some Ariana Grande perfume all over me. I grab my keys and walk out to my white Ford F-150 and crank up the radio as I drive to Sarah's.

I get there and park behind her in the driveway. I turn off the car and walk right in as soon as you walk in you see the stairs that lead to all the bedrooms. I walk up to them and into Sarah's room.

When I walk in her room her brings her attention from her phone to me and her face lights up. "Okay y/n I have a question to ask you."

"whats up" i say sitting

"how open are you to go to the boneyard tonight for a party"

"you know my mom doesn't allow me to hang out with pogues"

"kooks will be there too"

"but Sarah I thought we would just chill"

"whats wrong why don't you wanna party"

"because you woke me up really early"

"okay we're going to the party"

"fine" I roll my eyes.

This is gonna be greeeeaaaaat!