Hot Tub - Chapter 4

Over the next few weeks I got closer with kie after she made up with me.

"Guys so I was thinking we call Kie and Pope over and we have a hot tub party" I suggest 

"Yeah I like that idea" Sarah agrees

"same" John B and JJ say in sync. 

"JJ, You, Me, Beer lets go" I say grabing my car keys a wallet

"Get two cases!" John B yells as we walk out.

"k!" I scream back closing the door. 

JJ hops in the drivers seat as I get in the passenger. Me and JJ have gotten really close since I saved him he honestly is my new best friend. 

We get to the liquor store and he looks at me and has a smirk on his face. I look at him really confused then he holds up a fake ID and a grin comes on my face.

"I'll be right back"

"okay"

He gets out of the car and walks into the liquor store and a couple minutes later he comes out with two cases of beer in his hands. He opens up the back door and places two cases in the back seat then gets in the front. He high five then we drive back to the Chateau. 

When we get there everyone is there and in the hot tub. Me and JJ get changed then get into the hot tub everyone grabs a beer then chugs it. I sit next to JJ and John B is on the other side of JJ. Sarah is by John B and kie is next to me. Pope is by kie. 

JJ turns to me with a nervous smile. I mouth to him "It's gonna be okay" with a reassuring look on my face. I grab his hand in mine under the water. He's still really scared to be in water so hopefully this will make him feel better

"LET'T PARTY" John B streams standing up. We all cheer then start drinking our asses off.

"Guys I think we should I think we should play truth or dare"

"there my girl with the good ideas" JJ slurs wrapping an arm around my shoulders. 

i turn to look at him and he is grinning down at me. I smile back up at him when Sarah says, "Y/n truth or dare"

"dare"

"I dare you to to to hold hands with someone here and stay like"

JJ looks at me and I look at him then I hold my hand out for him to hold and he takes it. we smile at each other as our fingers intertwine and put our hands back under the water. 

"JJ truth or dare"

"dare"

"jump off the dock"

"sarah, does y/n still have to hold hands with me while I jump off the dock"

"uh yesss"

"you're jumping in with me"

we both get out of the hot tub and run to the dock. 

"one two three" we say in unison then jump off. when we arrive at the top of the water we both get out still hand in hand and run back into the hot tub. 

We spend the rest of the night just having fun until it was time to go to bed. 

In the middle of the night I wake up to someone getting in the bed.

"why?"

"I couldn't sleep" JJ's voice sounds.

A few minutes later I feel a strong arm snake around my waist. then a little later it pulls me toward him.

All I have to say was that it was the best sleep I ever had.