SARAH!!! - Chapter 7

That night I couldn't sleep. I'm so scared to get to know if the boy I'm crushing on has a girlfriend. I mean it's weird that he just all of a sudden he is so committed to someone all of a sudden. What if he just said that so I would sleep with him???? What if he wants to be friends with benefits????? He is the kind of person that would want to be friends with benefits but what if there is something there? What if he has a good heart and he can commit to someone? What if he is this really special guy I hope he is?

When I finally decided to stop trying to sleep it was about 6 o-clock in the morning so I just started getting ready. I wanted to look really good today. Not just because there was going to be a kegger at the Chateau tonight but that I wanted JJ to notice me, if he hasn't already. I took a shower just to wash my hair then tried to blow dry it when my brothers start knocking on the door. 

"open up Y/n"

"I'm getting ready!" I yell over the sound of the blow drier. 

"Literally for what you have no reason to be getting ready" Andrew says busting through the door.

"I have somewhere to be!" I yell when turning off the drying. 

"It seems like you've been doing a lot lately!? Are you hanging out with pogues? JJ?"

"MIND YOUR BUSINESS" I scream trying to push him out of the bathroom but he is too strong.

"What's going on? what's with all the yelling this early in the morning!?" My mom yells while standing on the other side of Andrew. 

"Y/n is hanging out with pogues!"

"Andy won't mind his business" We both said speaking over each other. 

"Andrew mind your business y/n no pogues. There it's settled"

"But mom he's lying I'm going with Sarah to the movies. I know my place and I know its with kooks not pogues" I say batting my eyes even though I threw up in my mouth

"Okay fine go have fun with Sarah, Drew, please mind you business"

"okay mom" He says as she walks away from us.

"snitch" I say to him turning the blow dryer back on and continue with my hair.

"ass kisser" he says back. 

I've always been Mom's favorite so it was easy to get my way.

"hey at least I'm going out still and your still here" I say doing a little dance 

"fat whore" We always insult each other like that. Usually I'd follow up with ugly rat but I sang "you're just mad" instead.

"shut up you sound like a dying cat"

"at least I can pull"

"at least I'm not a virgin"

"I'm not a virgin!"

"right you already had JJ in you"

"bro can you not like actually and I'm not into him"

"sorry, I just want you to be careful. Those pogues can be trouble and I don't want to see anything happen to my baby sister."

"I'll be fine Andy I know who I'm hanging with Also I'm not a baby"

"but Tiny Tot I care for you"

"eww don't. I thought you stopped that a couple years ago"

"Okay I will have fun hanging with Sarah"

"I will thanks"

I finish blow drying my hair and then add a little curl to it with a flat iron. I quickly do my little routine then leave my bathroom to find an outfit. I don't really know what we're doing today but I picked out a white cropped tank top and  black a white polka dot high-waisted skirt. After I start heading to the Chateau. It was about 8 when I showed up and Sarah was just waking up.